British Actress Refuses to Comply!

Damo321

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Some old British actress bird from Ted Lasso gets upset when a male photographer asks her to show some thigh meat at a fancy awards event, could have been worse IMO….. …discuss…

Olivier Awards presenter Hannah Waddingham was applauded by onlookers after she called out a photographer who apparently asked her to "show leg".
In a video posted by a fan on X, the photographer's remarks are inaudible but Waddingham said: "Oh my God, you'd never say that to a man, my friend."
She threatened to move on if they continued in that vein, adding: "Don't say 'show me leg.' No."
The incident took place ahead of the prestigious theatre awards on Sunday.
Waddingham continued to discuss the issue with the photographer as she walked from the red carpet to the Royal Albert Hall, where the event took place.

Some old British actress bird from Ted Lasso gets upset when a male photographer asks her to show some thigh meat at a fancy awards event, could have been worse IMO….. …discuss…

Olivier Awards presenter Hannah Waddingham was applauded by onlookers after she called out a photographer who apparently asked her to "show leg".
In a video posted by a fan on X, the photographer's remarks are inaudible but Waddingham said: "Oh my God, you'd never say that to a man, my friend."
She threatened to move on if they continued in that vein, adding: "Don't say 'show me leg.' No."
Waddingham continued to discuss the issue with the photographer as she walked from the red carpet to the Royal Albert Hall, where the event took place.

Men generally dont walk around dressed like Christmas trees and trying to show their veiled legs either.
You cant win these arguments so dont even bother.

right thing to do these paparazzi are worst ervs there is

Did she start with you could never say that to a man?

Men generally dont walk around dressed like Christmas trees and trying to show their veiled legs either.
You cant win these arguments so dont even bother.

That's sexist. I'll will tell you I've seen man showing their legs.

Quoted from the article about this beautiful brave man that shown his legs.

A man was spotted in MTR yesterday wearing only skin tight shorts. Not only were most people appalled by his choice of attire during the cold winter but they were also clueless about his gender.

The picture went viral on social media and many netizens were wondering if he was really a man, why would his genitals go missing?

Team America Vomit GIF

This is what I had to go through to post this troll message.

Back