Brutal boxing mismatch

miss match? Bruh chick looks like she's never even stepped foot in the gym, coach should be charged for attempted murder

Tragically amusing that the song lyrics in the background are;
"She's got her head in the clouds,
And she's not coming down"

Ouch. Holy shit. That's fucked up.

It makes it so much more laughable when you see this, then see these stupid threads with sherdoggers talking about how they'd beat a smaller pro fighter in a fight because "bro, I'm 6 foot 2, 210lbs. I workout, and I took a few boxing lessons. No way a 150lb fighter is going to beat me". Morons.
I'd take the 6'2 guy with boxing lessons over a 150lb MMA fighter, simply because of the superior fighting skills the 6'2 guy would have.

Ouch. Holy shit. That's fucked up.

It makes it so much more laughable when you see this, then see these stupid threads with sherdoggers talking about how they'd beat a smaller pro fighter in a fight because "bro, I'm 6 foot 2, 210lbs. I workout, and I took a few boxing lessons. No way a 150lb fighter is going to beat me". Morons.
Yeah I totally agree. I remember when 170lb Roger Huerta (fought at 155lb) knocked out at a 230lb Linebacker after said person KO'd a woman. I've been clocked by a 140lb 17 year old soon to turn pro amateur boxer. I weighed 185lb at the time but that was the hardest I'd ever been hit. I couldn't feel half my face for the next day.

Can watch the whole fight in the highlight reel.

If you are talking about the woman who got knocked out, then no. She looked like she had never seen the inside of a boxing ring before.
meh, she was tagged with the first combo and finished with the second.

i mean yeah, she got run over and had no business being there with estrada, but people who are saying she looks clueless are just being dicks. there was no time for her to do anything, she literally got clipped by the third punch thrown in the fight.

meh, she was tagged with the first combo and finished with the second.

i mean yeah, she got run over and had no business being there with estrada, but people who are saying she looks clueless are just being dicks. there was no time for her to do anything, she literally got clipped by the third punch thrown in the fight.

Dude, she was clueless. She had zero idea what to do.

Dude, she was clueless. She had zero idea what to do.
that's like saying askren was clueless because masvidal put him to sleep, or goulet when ludwig knocked him out.

they didn't know what to do, ha ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back