Brutal boxing mismatch

Yeah, whoever let that fight happen needs seriously re-evaluate their matchup strategies...

Interesting interview with Adkins a couple of years ago:

http://www.womenofboxing.com/this-i...s-too-short-do-the-things-you-want-to-do-now/

Interesting points:

- Started boxing as therapy after losing her mom.
- had two amateur MMA bouts. Lost decisions in both. But, tapology has her amateur record as 0-1 with the loss by KO.
- admits that there are simply so few women boxing at that weight class so you can't fault her for accepting the fight.
- Her role model lost via decision to Estrada last year.

Last edited:
I don't understand why that was so awesome, it shouldn't be.

Some sort of analogy of you got to know your place.

dfacdc90-ce1e-11ea-85ef-40cf81ab930d
DSC_0492.jpg

I've seen punching bags with more life than that girl. Saw that live - brutal.

Glad she is okay but she needs to retire. Can you believe that she was the champ going in.

She was "a" champ, not "thee" champ. Too many poser belts in boxing to keep track of. That was a satisfying seven seconds. I watched it at least 20 times to get my money's worth.

Honestly, Estrada could have got it quicker if she hustled to her opponent, lol. Lord knows the other chick didn't want to come out quick.

She was "a" champ, not "thee" champ. Too many poser belts in boxing to keep track of. That was a satisfying seven seconds. I watched it at least 20 times to get my money's worth.

Well, you made it about a women's round then.

Last edited:
Sad, but She wanted it, do who i am to wish she did'nt?

Out of likes guys... I normally like most of the responses to my threads.

Honestly, Estrada could have got it quicker if she hustled to her opponent, lol. Lord knows the other chick didn't want to come out quick.
That was the weirdest KO that I've seen in ages - it's not like she ran in Jose Aldo style with chin up and got caught. She just walked out slow, casual then got fucked up.

That Estrada girl was in my area, I remember her showing up at my sons gym on spar nights. All the girls from my son's gym had a go against her and she beat them all. She could seamlessly switch from conventional to southpaw and has sniper like accuracy.

She is a bad mama. Looks like my brothers ex, yeah that girl had hands and a temper.

This can probably be posted in the boxing subforum but more people will see it here (it can be moved too), but look at this (timestamped):

This lady was a mom who is 42 who basically fought no one. How do you even sanction this fight? Crazy.

The commentator did have a funny line towards the end though:

"If you ever wonder, watching at home. "How would I do if they threw me in the ring with a professional?" That's what you'd look like."

Golden Boy...not surprised.

She is a bad mama. Looks like my brothers ex, yeah that girl had hands and a temper.
I remember she popped one of her opponents and had her looking thru the ear hole of her head gear, I thought she was bad ass then.

Back