Brutal boxing mismatch

that's like saying askren was clueless because masvidal put him to sleep, or goulet when ludwig knocked him out.

they didn't know what to do, ha ha!

You're kidding, right? Did you read the article that was posted earlier how the fight was put together? The executive director of the boxing commission:

""It's fair to criticize me," Foster told BoxingScene. "I didn't think Adkins would win. But Golden Boy brought the fight in, and I looked at her record. Five knockouts and five wins in five fights. The WBC had approved her as the opponent for one of its title fights. And even if a fighter hasn't beaten a quality opponent, if they've knocked out everyone they've fought, they might be able to fight. What can I say? I should have checked it out further. I got duped by her record and made a mistake.""

You're kidding, right? Did you read the article that was posted earlier how the fight was put together? The executive director of the boxing commission:

""It's fair to criticize me," Foster told BoxingScene. "I didn't think Adkins would win. But Golden Boy brought the fight in, and I looked at her record. Five knockouts and five wins in five fights. The WBC had approved her as the opponent for one of its title fights. And even if a fighter hasn't beaten a quality opponent, if they've knocked out everyone they've fought, they might be able to fight. What can I say? I should have checked it out further. I got duped by her record and made a mistake.""
i'm not kidding, no. i don't see how that quote invalidates my point.

is askren clueless? is goulet?

i'm not kidding, no. i don't see how that quote invalidates my point.

is askren clueless? is goulet?

I don't understand your argument. Those are trained fighters. She was 42, started training at 39, and the combined record of her opponents was 0-8 and none of them made it out of the first round.

It's like putting someone from the undercard of Bellator against Khabib. It's not even remotely analogous to what you're saying.

I don't understand your argument. Those are trained fighters. She was 42, started training at 39, and the combined record of her opponents was 0-8 and none of them made it out of the first round.

It's like putting someone from the undercard of Bellator against Khabib. It's not even remotely analogous to what you're saying.
well then maybe you should read what i was saying.

she had no business being there with estrada, but mocking her for getting KO'd in seconds and saying she didn't know what to do is stupid. there was no time for her to do anything, just like there was no time for askren or goulet to do anything. they made 3 steps and got KO'd on first contact. it happened to this woman (who might very well be completely clueless), and it happened to elite fighters at the highest level.

had she managed to throw a punch and looked bad doing it, i'd understand the criticism. but she got rocked with literally the first combo, 3 seconds into the fight, and finished a few seconds later. i don't know how to spell this out any better. it makes no sense to claim she looked clueless in this fight. she didn't look like anything, she was finished before it even started.

well then maybe you should read what i was saying.

she had no business being there with estrada, but mocking her for getting KO'd in seconds and saying she didn't know what to do is stupid. there was no time for her to do anything, just like there was no time for askren or goulet to do anything. they made 3 steps and got KO'd on first contact. it happened to this woman (who might very well be completely clueless), and it happened to elite fighters at the highest level.

had she managed to throw a punch and looked bad doing it, i'd understand the criticism. but she got rocked with literally the first combo, 3 seconds into the fight, and finished a few seconds later. i don't know how to spell this out any better. it makes no sense to claim she looked clueless in this fight. she didn't look like anything, she was finished before it even started.

First, she didn't want to leave the corner and from her movements, you can tell she had no clue. There's a reason why she was rocked in the first 3 seconds, not because she got caught in a flash KO. Her stance was not right, her movement was not right...

Seriously?

First, she didn't want to leave the corner and from her movements, you can tell she had no clue. There's a reason why she was rocked in the first 3 seconds, not because she got caught in a flash KO. Her stance was not right, her movement was not right...

Seriously?

you can absolutely tell she isn't a great boxer, even in the 7 seconds this fight lasted.

and yeah, there's a reason. the reason is estrada is an actual world championship level fighter who went after her.

i guess i have a different view of what looking clueless means, then.

The victim got $11. $20 minus $9 locker room fee.
I'm not sure about "Superbad" who KO'd her.
Somebody linked an article about the fight, said the winner got paid $75k... hell of a deal for her, over $10k per second, that’s like $36 million per hour, even mayweather doesn’t make that!

Somebody linked an article about the fight, said the winner got paid $75k... hell of a deal for her, over $10k per second, that’s like $36 million per hour, even mayweather doesn’t make that!

It is good, but didn't Mayweather get like $100 million for the Conor fight?

It is good, but didn't Mayweather get like $100 million for the Conor fight?
I think that was conner's cut and money may got 300mil.

Crazy what kind of dough you can make for a spectacle.

Back