Bruce Buffer blasts Nate Diaz over under-promotion claims

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
bruce-buffer-nate-diaz-combo-ufc-230.jpg

“I love Nate, but he’s always got a bad taste in his mouth,” Buffer said. “Nate, I heard you made $7 (million) or more dollars on your last fight. I don’t want to hear you complaining about being underpromoted by the UFC.

“You should be thanking the UFC and bowing to Dana White every time you see him, (and) Ari Emmanuel, Patrick Whitesell. You’ve got $7 (million) or more dollars gross, before taxes, maybe much more – which I love knowing that you have, Nate. Please – I don’t want to hear any more.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/bruce...promotion-claims-should-bow-to-dana-white-ufc

The Buff about to pimp slap Nate for talking shit about the corporate overlords.

bruce-buffer-nate-diaz-combo-ufc-230.jpg

“I love Nate, but he’s always got a bad taste in his mouth,” Buffer said. “Nate, I heard you made $7 (million) or more dollars on your last fight. I don’t want to hear you complaining about being underpromoted by the UFC.

“You should be thanking the UFC and bowing to Dana White every time you see him, (and) Ari Emmanuel, Patrick Whitesell. You’ve got $7 (million) or more dollars gross, before taxes, maybe much more – which I love knowing that you have, Nate. Please – I don’t want to hear any more.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/bruce...promotion-claims-should-bow-to-dana-white-ufc

Bruce Buffer has always been my friend

Making a lot of money is not the same as being promoted tho...

Nate finna catch an ass whoopin in an elevator

Making a lot of money is not the same as being promoted tho...

Nate did his own promotion and got the big pay day. Then he decided to not bother fighting. He could have earned a lot more money fighting the like of ferg and khabib but he decided to go MIA like an idiot.

He got promoted into a fight and a payday he didn't deserve.
Its a diaz bro thing. Bitch about pay, get a lucky break into a big fight, go inactive for 2-4 years and bitch about the UFC not promoting them. Then the UFC builds hype and they say "Im not fighting, wolf tickets".

Nate did his own promotion and got the big pay day. Then he decided to not bother fighting. He could have earned a lot more money fighting the like of ferg and khabib but he decided to go MIA like an idiot.

That's the thing.

Nate was red hot after the McGregor bouts. If he just signed a fight contract with literally anyone he would have received tons of promotion and money.

Now no one gives a shit about him or his idiot brother.

Nate's gonna punch Bruce in the fake ab section.

Did Buffer remove is tongue from Dana's anal cavity before saying that?

Last edited:
Bruce Buffer has never struck me as a very bright guy. As a dude who literally yells for a living, I guess he doesn't need to be.

No one cares what Bruce Shill thinks about Nate Diaz . Fuck off MMA Junkie

There are plenty of reasons to hate on the UFC, but Diaz is being a baby. It sounds like he expects the UFC to do all the work of promoting him and pay him a bunch of money.

Why would any promotion go along with that?

Back