Bruce Buffer blasts Nate Diaz over under-promotion claims

Shut up Bruce. You make more money than most of the fighters.

Making a lot of money is not the same as being promoted tho...
Hard to promote a guy that doesn't want to fight and struggles to stay at .500.
7 fights in 6 years going 3-4 if you want to go back to his title shot against Henderson.

bruce-buffer-nate-diaz-combo-ufc-230.jpg

“I love Nate, but he’s always got a bad taste in his mouth,” Buffer said. “Nate, I heard you made $7 (million) or more dollars on your last fight. I don’t want to hear you complaining about being underpromoted by the UFC.

“You should be thanking the UFC and bowing to Dana White every time you see him, (and) Ari Emmanuel, Patrick Whitesell. You’ve got $7 (million) or more dollars gross, before taxes, maybe much more – which I love knowing that you have, Nate. Please – I don’t want to hear any more.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/bruce...promotion-claims-should-bow-to-dana-white-ufc
What a fcking idiot. He got paid to fight and the promotion made way more. Stick to saying peoples names and quit trying to do Dana whites job. You suck at it

Didnt deserve and won by second round finish

Funny old world
Those 2 things are jot mutually exclusive of each other.

GSP didn't deserve the MW titleshot but he still beat Bisping's ass and became the lineal WW and MW champ champ

Watch your step Bruce. Earning money for slapping the shit out of dudes and turning them into panic-wrestlers isn't the same as being promoted. Now close your mouth before you find your self at the wrong end of a stiff Stockton slap.

Nate-Diaz.png

Bruce would maul Nate inside the octagon

Bruce is the real G
Nate better watch himself when he’s out clubbing in Vegas
You never hear The Buff bitching, he just gets paid and fucks bitches

Those 2 things are jot mutually exclusive of each other.

GSP didn't deserve the MW titleshot but he still beat Bisping's ass and became the lineal WW and MW champ champ

Nate stepped in very short notice so there could still be a main event. Why are you whining? Youd be much better off whining about conors completely undeserved lw titleshot, where he sat on the belt until he got stripped

Nate stepped in very short notice so there could still be a main event. Why are you whining? Youd be much better off whining about conors completely undeserved lw titleshot, where he sat on the belt until he got stripped
I already did that. Why can't you be impartial? Just because you're a fan of someone, doesn't mean you have to condone everything they do.

I already did that. Why can't you be impartial? Just because you're a fan of someone, doesn't mean you have to condone everything they do.

But how does him not deserving it even become an issue for you? He was a last minute replacement. They didnt plan it out that way, they were just trying to make do. He wasnt given it because they thought he deserved it, they just needed to make a decent fight short notice. Why does it matter to you, do you think you deserved it more or something? I dont get why its worth bringing it up, why does it bother you?

Kind of hard to promote a guy who never fights

Ehh.. In principle and on the surface that would seem right, but they spent a while promoting the now "unretired" Colin, and even a few months ago still make any of those 1 hour promo shows they run for an up coming event, the manlet fight on the card promoted on the show, will get will get 6 degreed to Colin, or flat out about "getting back to him" if either fighter has any type of history with him, with a ton of glory shots, and whatever WMMA fight they peddle on it, always gets made about Ronda directly or her "achievements".

But how does him not deserving it even become an issue for you? He was a last minute replacement. They didnt plan it out that way, they were just trying to make do. He wasnt given it because they thought he deserved it, they just needed to make a decent fight short notice. Why does it matter to you, do you think you deserved it more or something? I dont get why its worth bringing it up, why does it bother you?
Ummm this is a thread about Nate Diaz whining about under promotion and you're the one making the thread about me for some reason.

How about stay on topic and try not being so biased towards someone you like?

He is/was promoted and paid more than 99% of the roster while there are guys out there far more deserving of the payday than Diaz yet he is still bitching.

I don't give a single fuck if was a last minute thing.,.. It bears zero relevance to anything I am saying.

Bruce Buffer needs to shut the fuck up. "I love Nate." Nate don't give a fuck. Why is the Hype man speaking about Talent? Know your roll and shut the fuck up. The next time he's doing his Buffer 360 someone needs to roundhouse kick him in his throat.

Bruce Buffer needs to shut the fuck up. "I love Nate." Nate don't give a fuck. Why is the Hype man speaking about Talent? Know your roll and shut the fuck up. The next time he's doing his Buffer 360 someone needs to roundhouse kick him in his throat.
What if he pulls offa 360 spin kick?

so getting paid a lot for one fight 10 years into your ufc career means you don't get to say anything ever about the ufc not promoting you? ok thanks employee of the ufc. i'm sure you're not sucking dick for money.

Oh dear.. I wouldn't want to be blasted by Buffer.

Yes bow down to the people who paid you peanuts for your entire career and will wring you like an old towel and toss you out the minute they are done with you.

The UFC kicked Georges St. Pierre on his way out the door. This is the same Georges who was a career company man, consummate professional and rained down tens of tens of millions in profit for the company every year.

All you need to know about the relationship between the UFC and its fighters is the way they treated arguably the greatest champion and ambassador the sport has ever known.

Nate should fight to the bone for every dollar he can squeeze out of Zuffa. That is exactly what they do with everyone under contract, and its fair play.

Back