Brown has no power, another volume striker with less precision.

Matt-Brown.gif

Matt+Brown+KTFO+Mike+Swick+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

No power, eh?

Brown basically had free open shots to Silva's face and still couldn't KO him. Sure he TKO'D him, but that was purely based on volume. Brown looked sloppy as hell and gassed himself, but he was the guy with more cardio and heart. This literally was a war of attrition. Brown better step it up if he's calling out Hendricks, bc the Brown from last night would get absolutely mauled. I don't even like Hendricks, but as it stands ain't nobody at 170 takin him out as champ.

Brown left you "dry" so obviously you're feeling some type of way.
Listen, no one here cares about your feelings towards the way Brown fought in this fight or his previous fights. I understand this is a forum, but this thread is dumb for obvious reasons.

Brown basically had free open shots to Silva's face and still couldn't KO him. Sure he TKO'D him, but that was purely based on volume. Brown looked sloppy as hell and gassed himself, but he was the guy with more cardio and heart. This literally was a war of attrition. Brown better step it up if he's calling out Hendricks, bc the Brown from last night would get absolutely mauled. I don't even like Hendricks, but as it stands ain't nobody at 170 takin him out as champ.

This, thank you very much. /thread

I was kind of dissapointed Brown wasn't able to take out Silvas lights earlier. Credit to silvas chin I guess but these volume punch marathons that fighters like Diaz and Brown display kind of leave me dry.

lol wtf? First time watching Brown? He's shown pleanty of power in the past. Last night going three rounds has everything to do with Silva & little to do with Browns power.

Brown is like an ADHD kid. He's just non stop moving forward.

Not my point at all but thank you for stating the obvious. Yes he moves forward and spams punches. /rolls eyes

I'm sure he's going to have a lot of sleepless nights over you critizising his power

I'm sure he's going to have a lot of sleepless nights over you critizising his power

Just observing he will have problems moving up the ladder with no head movement. He doesn't have the power to do that with real championship calibre fighters.

I was kind of dissapointed Brown wasn't able to take out Silvas lights earlier. Credit to silvas chin I guess but these volume punch marathons that fighters like Diaz and Brown display kind of leave me dry.

Lights out is lights out.

Diaz is a dry hole

Not my point at all but thank you for stating the obvious. Yes he moves forward and spams punches. /rolls eyes

yes yes I read your stupid point and I was done with it. Brown has no power even though he's coming off 5 finishes in a row right- great argument. Maybe he should retire.

This must've been your first time watching Brown fight. Or your just butthurt from seeing your boy get smashed.

yes yes I read your stupid point and I was done with it. Brown has no power even though he's coming off 5 finishes in a row right- great argument. Maybe he should retire.

No he needs to adjust his game , incorporate head movement and soak less damage to win. Stoppages and tkos are not the same as knocking someone the fuck out. He is a great fighter, I love him...really. As the King of Crabs I have the right and autority to critique and point out his flaws.

If brown weathers the first 2 rounds maybe even the first of a hendricks fight, he has every chance of being champ.

They say speed kills, id say cardio is up there as well.

This must've been your first time watching Brown fight. Or your just butthurt from seeing your boy get smashed.

Nope, have watched brown since TUF, great fighter. His game needs to be adjusted for him to ever have a chance at at a title however for reasons stated.

Back