Social Brooklyn Students go Remote Learning - 2k Illegals transferred to sleep in Gym

lol... You're a fucking delusional clown. Hmm.. Yeah. Kowboy Klown.... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

COVID pandemic, lockdowns set student learning back decades, new data shows​

https://abc7news.com/covid-pandemic-learning-loss-back-to-school-students/12188096/
On Thursday, new numbers revealed that since the start of the pandemic, the country has received a failing grade.

"It's not uncommon to see them maybe two grades below level, which is tragic in and of itself, but we're seeing kids that are three and four grades below level," said Jim Wambach of the Children Rising.

From the start of 2020 through the winter of 2022, the COVID pandemic and ensuing lockdowns resulted in a learning loss that erased decades of progress.

In the areas of math and reading, statistics show 9-year-old students being knocked to levels not seen since the 1990s.

The trend has caused alarm among both educators and parents.

"It was easy for the people who weren't with them each day to say, 'oh the kids they're doing fine, they're resilient, they'll get through this.' And we, the parents, who were at home were saying the kids are actually not alright," said parent Viviane Safrin.

Test scores show how COVID set kids back across the U.S.​

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/education/test-scores-show-how-covid-set-kids-back-across-the-u-s
The COVID-19 pandemic spared no state or region as it caused historic learning setbacks for Americaā€™s children, erasing decades of academic progress and widening racial disparities, according to results of a national test that provide the sharpest look yet at the scale of the crisis.

Across the country, math scores saw their largest decreases ever. Reading scores dropped to 1992 levels. Nearly four in 10 eighth graders failed to grasp basic math concepts. Not a single state saw a notable improvement in their average test scores, with some simply treading water at best.

ā€œIt is a serious wakeup call for us all,ā€ Peggy Carr, commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics, a branch of the Education Department, said in an interview. ā€œIn NAEP, when we experience a 1- or 2-point decline, weā€™re talking about it as a significant impact on a studentā€™s achievement. In math, we experienced an 8-point decline ā€” historic for this assessment.ā€

Researchers usually think of a 10-point gain or drop as equivalent to roughly a year of learning.

Test scores show American students slipping further behind despite recovery efforts​

Hopefully you learned your lesson

They should put them in the javits center and let the kids go to school.

lol... You're a fucking delusional clown. Hmm.. Yeah. Kowboy Klown.... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

COVID pandemic, lockdowns set student learning back decades, new data shows​

https://abc7news.com/covid-pandemic-learning-loss-back-to-school-students/12188096/
On Thursday, new numbers revealed that since the start of the pandemic, the country has received a failing grade.

"It's not uncommon to see them maybe two grades below level, which is tragic in and of itself, but we're seeing kids that are three and four grades below level," said Jim Wambach of the Children Rising.

From the start of 2020 through the winter of 2022, the COVID pandemic and ensuing lockdowns resulted in a learning loss that erased decades of progress.

In the areas of math and reading, statistics show 9-year-old students being knocked to levels not seen since the 1990s.

The trend has caused alarm among both educators and parents.

"It was easy for the people who weren't with them each day to say, 'oh the kids they're doing fine, they're resilient, they'll get through this.' And we, the parents, who were at home were saying the kids are actually not alright," said parent Viviane Safrin.

Test scores show how COVID set kids back across the U.S.​

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/education/test-scores-show-how-covid-set-kids-back-across-the-u-s
The COVID-19 pandemic spared no state or region as it caused historic learning setbacks for Americaā€™s children, erasing decades of academic progress and widening racial disparities, according to results of a national test that provide the sharpest look yet at the scale of the crisis.

Across the country, math scores saw their largest decreases ever. Reading scores dropped to 1992 levels. Nearly four in 10 eighth graders failed to grasp basic math concepts. Not a single state saw a notable improvement in their average test scores, with some simply treading water at best.

ā€œIt is a serious wakeup call for us all,ā€ Peggy Carr, commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics, a branch of the Education Department, said in an interview. ā€œIn NAEP, when we experience a 1- or 2-point decline, weā€™re talking about it as a significant impact on a studentā€™s achievement. In math, we experienced an 8-point decline ā€” historic for this assessment.ā€

Researchers usually think of a 10-point gain or drop as equivalent to roughly a year of learning.

Test scores show American students slipping further behind despite recovery efforts​

My sister was a teacher during the pandemic. She would totally agree with you. It was difficult for the teachers and the students. She cared about her students and went out of her way to make the transition to online teaching as smooth as possible. It was almost an impossible task.

Adults can do it. Most children can't. She retired early because she was burned out and tired of dealing with the bs.

So, you're more concerned about border entrants than visa overstays
I am too. Visa overstays entered the country lawfully. They went through a process.

You don't see any differences between them and illegal immigrants?

I am too. Visa overstays entered the country lawfully. They went through a process.

You don't see any differences between them and illegal immigrants?
No, I don't. Because they're still illegal immigrants. It's a false difference.

Your overseas illegal immigrant doesn't have the same physical access to the border as your local illegal immigrant. So, they sneak in by lying about their reason for coming. But they're still illegal immigrants and they're still sneaking in. Honestly, it's crazy to me that you typed:
...any differences between them and illegal immigrants?
Because there aren't any real differences between them. The entirety of the differences are in our heads. They entered the country under false pretenses. They violated the law. They're staying here illegally. The visual of crossing the border might be more visceral but the criminal outcome is the same. It's like saying that they guy who steals your money digitally from his living room isn't as bad as the the guy who steals your money by entering the bank and tricking the bank teller just because the form is different. Either way, you're losing your money.

To that end, it would probably surprise people to know that Mexicans are both the biggest visa overstays and the biggest border crossers. I don't see difference.

Wow, the black replacement theory? These white nationalists calling out immigration advocates all over the country for wanting to destroy and replace their neighborhoods and destroy the back voice.

The great realignment in full effect

I'm interpreting it that way because I don't think it makes sense. In a pure criminal sense, illegal immigrant criminals are a non-entity. That you hang your hat on that "concern" is specious to me.

WhY?

Illegal immigrants are less likely to be criminals than native born-Americans.

So, you're more concerned about border entrants than visa overstays, even though visa overstays are larger percentage of where illegal immigrants come from. And your reasoning is because those pesky border illegals are more likely to be criminals, even though Texas criminal data shows that illegal immigrants are 45% less likely to be involved in crimes than the native born Texans.

On both ends of the subject, you're fixated on something that the data tells us is the lesser concern. It's like a person whose house is burning down going crazy that someone left the bathroom lights on. They should be paying attention to what matters but they're not.

And that is why I keep reframing your comments...to try and direct your attention to the fact that you're complaining about the lights being on while the house burns down.
First, illegally crossing the border is, well illegal. That's already an 100% crime rate based on that simple logic.

Also, your statistics are for Texas only. Looking at federal data for 2018:

Shows statistics like:
Non-U.S. citizens, who make up 7% of theU.S. population (per the U.S. Census Bureaufor 2017), accounted for 15% of all federalarrests and 15% of prosecutions in U.S. districtcourt for non-immigration crimes in2018
In 2018, non-U.S. citizens accounted for 24% of allfederal drug arrests and 25% of all federal propertyarrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests
Of non-U.S. citizens prosecuted in U.S. district courtin 2018, 0.3% were prosecuted for first-time illegalentry; 99.7% were prosecuted for something else

I would wager the stats would look even worse, but illegal aliens are known to go to the police less often due to risk of being deported. So for things between illegal aliens like domestic abuse, assault, etc., these statistics are probably worse.

Second, I am not even wagering that the illegal immigrants are more criminal or less, I believe we lack data on that to make any sort of reasonable determination. What I am saying is that we don't know who is coming across the border if they cross illegally. They could be sex traffickers, they could be drug mules, etc. We know for a fact that all of the sex trafficking and drug smuggling (which is plaguing a large portion of America) is smuggled through the Mexican border. And it isn't transported by robots, it's often transported by human mules. And unless they get caught, they aren't considered a crime statistic. Unless we physically secure our border we cannot stop these things from happening.

Also worth noting, the crime rates have gotten a lot worse in recent years:

See the total criminal convictions by type table, it shows that in FY21 and FY22, the murder rate of criminal non-citizens jumped from 3 to 60 and 62. Drug possession/trafficking jumped up 4-5 times, assault and DV jumped up 5x. Interestingly enough the years that Trump was president there was insanely low incidents of illegal criminality, while the last year Obama and the Joe Biden years have had much more crime in comparison. Based on those numbers, if you ran similar statistics I would wager they are now well ahead in terms of criminality from the local population.

Last edited:

The students that go to that school have to go through metal detectors while the illegals did not. Democrats care more for illegals than American citizens.

No, I don't. Because they're still illegal immigrants. It's a false difference.

Your overseas illegal immigrant doesn't have the same physical access to the border as your local illegal immigrant. So, they sneak in by lying about their reason for coming. But they're still illegal immigrants and they're still sneaking in. Honestly, it's crazy to me that you typed:

Because there aren't any real differences between them. The entirety of the differences are in our heads. They entered the country under false pretenses. They violated the law. They're staying here illegally. The visual of crossing the border might be more visceral but the criminal outcome is the same. It's like saying that they guy who steals your money digitally from his living room isn't as bad as the the guy who steals your money by entering the bank and tricking the bank teller just because the form is different. Either way, you're losing your money.

To that end, it would probably surprise people to know that Mexicans are both the biggest visa overstays and the biggest border crossers. I don't see difference.
I still think the vetting process makes a difference, but I agree with you on all the other points. I didn't see it this way until your post.

Great way to shape those kid's future choice for their political party.

Next logical steps after destroying schools is destroying churches, right?

School and church remotely, yes plebs, asking for your homes is the next logical step.

School and church remotely, yes plebs, asking for your homes will be next.

Destroying schools? Because kids had one day of remote learning the school was destroyed?

And what's wrong with paying people to host immigrants if they've got the room and want to? Do you seriously believe they're going to just start forcing people to have to take them in?

Massachusetts governor Healy asks residents to house migrant families.

No hotel rooms left, kids are getting kicked out of their schools to make room. And everyone knows about the failure of remote learning.

What's next, migrant universal income?

School and church remotely, yes plebs, asking for your homes is the next logical step.

Today, Massachusetts Governor asked residents of the state to house migrant families in their homes.

What does he mean by "faith-based locales"? I don't know the expression.
I think has is saying that churches, mosques and synagogues will be ordered to house illegals.

It is the charitable thing to do?????

N13 possible created problems:

Terrorist attacks
Mass rioting, arson, looting and violence
Civil war
Global war

With martial law, the constitution is suspended.
Biden's military could grant amnesty in that scenario.
Add another plandemic to the list.

Virus X is heading our way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back