Social Brooklyn Students go Remote Learning - 2k Illegals transferred to sleep in Gym

People that voted for Biden and support open borders should be the first ones to have to take illegals in their homes but that won't happen.

If a citizen sends money to a foreign country but doesn't pay his taxes, it's treason. When government does the same thing, it's nothing I guess. Interesting system we live in

People that voted for Biden and support open borders should be the first ones to have to take illegals in their homes but that won't happen.

You know this lady voted for him

That lady is begging to talk to someone's manager

This is objectively treason. Government just does what it wants
The Biden administration is helpin humans traffickers by moving children. Known terrorists are coming through the border. This is criminal and treasonous.

Last edited:
So, the issue isn't illegal immigrants? Only some kinds of illegal immigrants. I can't really subscribe to that approach.

And I know this isn't what you're saying but most illegal immigrants aren't criminals either. And you're right, we only know how many we catch. But that's the number. If we're not going to use the numbers we have to have the discussion, what's the point. You can claim that there are 8 bazillion illegals and I can claim that they're all working 6 figure jobs and paying taxes by leaving the money outside of the IRS offices, lol.

How much stricter can they want it when Biden enacted the same asylum limitations that Trump did? Biden rolled out an identical policy including a requirement that if you can't prove that you sought asylum at another country first, you are automatically denied asylum here.

Think about for a moment -- anyone seeking asylum here had to go through the asylum process somewhere else first or they get denied. That means all of those people who just run up to the border to beg asylum are dead in the water. They're never getting in. And if they applied somewhere else and were denied there, we'll have the other country's filing for why they were denied, which is probably a good reason to deny them here. And if the other country granted them asylum and they still came here...they're going to have to explain why.

It's a very hard standard. And it mirrors Trump's asylum ban policies.

This paragraph of yours suggests that you're not familiar with the current state of asylum claim requirements.
There are additional substantial issues with illegal immigrants crossing the border that aren't present with people who overstay their Visas. I'd rather tackle those as they present more problems and can also be scaled to infinity (half the world could just show up at our southern border and walk in).

And I am not disfavoring the border policy, I am just hoping that it actually is being used for rooting out actual asylum seekers versus allowing them in officially and indiscriminately, which someone like AOC has mentioned her strategy would be, i.e., 'simply give documents to all the undocumented people'.

This is not a temporary situation-meaning in a few days. It will take weeks or months to get them out of there, and until then, oh well, fuck the kids’ education-we can go remote. Oh, and fuck the parents that now have to figure out what to do with their kids because they have a job-hire a babysitter at their expense, leave their kids home alone-what could go wrong? This is really fucking over Americans, and worse, the kids. Online education is far inferior to on site learning. Again, most parents rely on their kids being at school and supervised while they’re at work. What a total shitshow

They're already out and in school sessions resume tomorrow.

There are additional substantial issues with illegal immigrants crossing the border that aren't present with people who overstay their Visas. I'd rather tackle those as they present more problems and can also be scaled to infinity (half the world could just show up at our southern border and walk in).

And I am not disfavoring the border policy, I am just hoping that it actually is being used for rooting out actual asylum seekers versus allowing them in officially and indiscriminately, which someone like AOC has mentioned her strategy would be, i.e., 'simply give documents to all the undocumented people'.
Like I said, then the issue isn't really illegal immigration and people should be clear. "I don't have a problem with illegal immigration, I have a problem with illegal immigrants who are criminals and enter through the Southern border. But not illegal immigrants who are criminals and enter by lying on their visa applications."

It doesn't have the same ring but I guess that's why no one says it.

Why do I care about random AOC comments when she is not processing asylum seekers nor hearing their cases prior to deportation?

I can't do the jumped up fearmongering. I can look at the border numbers, the illegal numbers, visa overstay numbers, the law, the actual policies put forward by the various administrations. Beyond that, we're operating in fantasy land.

James O'Keffe is doing some good investigation into this in AZ. Absolutely wild that anyone could defend or support what is going on with illegal immigration and our border.

James O'Keffe is doing some good investigation into this in AZ. Absolutely wild that anyone could defend or support what is going on with illegal immigration and our border.

biden should be in jail.

Yeah... Fuck those kids

Because remote learning during COVID didn't set back students several years or anything

Is this a joke? Not only did kids get additional education about computers and networking during remote learning… they also got a clear picture of how important it is to be safe regarding covid and the lifelong implications it will have. We now have a generation that knows the importance of vaccines and masks.

Added bonus, no NRA sponsored school shootings occured while they were remote learning.

Is this a joke? Not only did kids get additional education about computers and networking during remote learning… they also got a clear picture of how important it is to be safe regarding covid and the lifelong implications it will have. We now have a generation that knows the importance of vaccines and masks.

Added bonus, no NRA sponsored school shootings occured while they were remote learning.

lol... You're a fucking delusional clown. Hmm.. Yeah. Kowboy Klown.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡

COVID pandemic, lockdowns set student learning back decades, new data shows​

https://abc7news.com/covid-pandemic-learning-loss-back-to-school-students/12188096/
On Thursday, new numbers revealed that since the start of the pandemic, the country has received a failing grade.

"It's not uncommon to see them maybe two grades below level, which is tragic in and of itself, but we're seeing kids that are three and four grades below level," said Jim Wambach of the Children Rising.

From the start of 2020 through the winter of 2022, the COVID pandemic and ensuing lockdowns resulted in a learning loss that erased decades of progress.

In the areas of math and reading, statistics show 9-year-old students being knocked to levels not seen since the 1990s.

The trend has caused alarm among both educators and parents.

"It was easy for the people who weren't with them each day to say, 'oh the kids they're doing fine, they're resilient, they'll get through this.' And we, the parents, who were at home were saying the kids are actually not alright," said parent Viviane Safrin.

Test scores show how COVID set kids back across the U.S.​

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/education/test-scores-show-how-covid-set-kids-back-across-the-u-s
The COVID-19 pandemic spared no state or region as it caused historic learning setbacks for America’s children, erasing decades of academic progress and widening racial disparities, according to results of a national test that provide the sharpest look yet at the scale of the crisis.

Across the country, math scores saw their largest decreases ever. Reading scores dropped to 1992 levels. Nearly four in 10 eighth graders failed to grasp basic math concepts. Not a single state saw a notable improvement in their average test scores, with some simply treading water at best.

“It is a serious wakeup call for us all,” Peggy Carr, commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics, a branch of the Education Department, said in an interview. “In NAEP, when we experience a 1- or 2-point decline, we’re talking about it as a significant impact on a student’s achievement. In math, we experienced an 8-point decline — historic for this assessment.”

Researchers usually think of a 10-point gain or drop as equivalent to roughly a year of learning.

Test scores show American students slipping further behind despite recovery efforts​

Like I said, then the issue isn't really illegal immigration and people should be clear. "I don't have a problem with illegal immigration, I have a problem with illegal immigrants who are criminals and enter through the Southern border. But not illegal immigrants who are criminals and enter by lying on their visa applications."

It doesn't have the same ring but I guess that's why no one says it.

Why do I care about random AOC comments when she is not processing asylum seekers nor hearing their cases prior to deportation?

I can't do the jumped up fearmongering. I can look at the border numbers, the illegal numbers, visa overstay numbers, the law, the actual policies put forward by the various administrations. Beyond that, we're operating in fantasy land.
Why do you keep misrepresenting what I said? I said that I would want these people punished as well, just after they deal with the illegal immigrants entering at the border and I clearly laid out the reasons why the walk ins are a bigger issue to triage first.

Because AOC and other progressives who share the same views represents a significant portion of the left wing progressives and how they think. They are the most popular politicians on social media and get a lot of young people's attention. And up until a year ago or so, a lot more of the democratic base were talking just like they were (until the chickens came home to roost).

Can’t we bus them to canada?
Only if they are willing to not assimilate and openly declare their hatred of our culture.

lol, please tell me you're trolling.

hey dems. y'all lining up to the vote for the party that's taking food, opportunities, and resources away from you children? raise your hand if you are.

Why do you keep misrepresenting what I said? I said that I would want these people punished as well, just after they deal with the illegal immigrants entering at the border and I clearly laid out the reasons why the walk ins are a bigger issue to triage first.

Because AOC and other progressives who share the same views represents a significant portion of the left wing progressives and how they think. They are the most popular politicians on social media and get a lot of young people's attention. And up until a year ago or so, a lot more of the democratic base were talking just like they were (until the chickens came home to roost).
I'm interpreting it that way because I don't think it makes sense. In a pure criminal sense, illegal immigrant criminals are a non-entity. That you hang your hat on that "concern" is specious to me.

WhY?
The results are similar to our other work on illegal immigration and crime in Texas. In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native‐born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native‐born Americans in Texas.

Illegal immigrants are less likely to be criminals than native born-Americans.

So, you're more concerned about border entrants than visa overstays, even though visa overstays are larger percentage of where illegal immigrants come from. And your reasoning is because those pesky border illegals are more likely to be criminals, even though Texas criminal data shows that illegal immigrants are 45% less likely to be involved in crimes than the native born Texans.

On both ends of the subject, you're fixated on something that the data tells us is the lesser concern. It's like a person whose house is burning down going crazy that someone left the bathroom lights on. They should be paying attention to what matters but they're not.

And that is why I keep reframing your comments...to try and direct your attention to the fact that you're complaining about the lights being on while the house burns down.

nice troll

No, I'm not pretending politics doesn't exist. I'm explaining what the politics are. Your whole air quote about the dems is not something I ever said.

You want to lay the entire blame on the democrats, a position that was more credible 2 weeks ago than today. Then when someone says "You know, blaming the democrats for the whole thing loses credibility when the GOP says that they won't do anything either," you want people to ignore the implications of it.

It's fine to say the Democrats are playing politics with the border. But it's also pretty obvious that the GOP is too. They're outright saying it's about politics and you want thinking people to ignore what they're saying. Even if you agree with why they're doing it, you still have to update your understanding of the situation to reflect that.

You can't have them say "We won't do something for political reasons," agree with them and still continue to say "It's entirely the other person's fault." No, now we have knowledge that both of them are part of the problem, even if for different reasons. I can't play the game where I ignore readily available information so I can continue internet arguments.

see, i don't buy this. breaking something repeatedly then asking for help when it's time to soak up credit is bullshit. if you worked on a team and you had one member that went out of his way to maliciously sabotage the project every time, after the 50th time you don't work with them anymore. let the project fail and the bosses can deal with them (vote them out).

Back