Broke the neck

I intended for the sentence to mean that jumping (closed guard and closed guard subs) should be illegal, but I got lazy and left it grammatically ambiguous.

Omg, was that the guy screaming? I can't unhear that.

I really hate the sport side of grappling. Whatever happened to take your opponent down, pin and submit?

Gah, that sound made me shudder.

I think I saw his leg move just a bit under it's own power after buddy took his hands off of it. I hope I saw it anyways. Hard to watch shit like that, really hope he can avoid paralysis.

That was sickening and I hope anyone who thinks it’s funny breaks their neck.

The description says this

Paizutdin Aliyev, an athlete from Dagestan, suffered a terrible neck injury during a wrestling competition in St. Petersburg. He was reportedly diagnosed with a brain contusion, a closed craniocerebral trauma and a fracture of the cervical vertebrae with damage to the spinal cord. As a result of these injuries, the man was paralyzed. Posted By Persist

God damn, the sounds he made, tbh I think I'd rather die than be fully paralyzed. I'd never mentally recover...

Hopefully in the future with stem cells or something of the like that can be available to everyone, things like this could be fixed.

Feel bad man. Any injury is horrible, full body no longer working is basically the worst of the worst.

My neck is super jacked up, I will need surgery eventually, the title alone scared the hell out of me, so much so, I can't even watch the video.

Weird crap like that happens, not often but when it does...... fook. Every day we have a functional body is a blessing.

That was awful......I didn't even have sound on and I won't be watching it with sound on!! Damn....poor guy.

Paralyzed for life dude holy fuck. One moment and life as you know it is changed forever.

Gut wrenching to watch, feel sad for him.

Back