Broke the neck

It really looks like he was going for a flying armbar or something rather than simply pulling guard,but jesus fuckin christ that really hurt to watch. I aint gonna watch it again to be sure,ill just take your word for it. :/

My neck is super jacked up, I will need surgery eventually, the title alone scared the hell out of me, so much so, I can't even watch the video.

Weird crap like that happens, not often but when it does...... fook. Every day we have a functional body is a blessing.
Don't watch it dude. I'm not grossed out easily and have the stomach for some real fucked up shit but for some reason the visual, sounds, and knowing he's fucked for life made me wish I didn't watch this .

My neck is super jacked up, I will need surgery eventually, the title alone scared the hell out of me, so much so, I can't even watch the video.

Weird crap like that happens, not often but when it does...... fook. Every day we have a functional body is a blessing.
yeah,dont watch it, Its that bad.

Just typing shit talk on here with my functional as FUCK fingers is a luxury

EVERY MEAL A BANQUET

EVERY PAYCHECK A FORTUNE

I LOVE SHERDOG

That whelping will haunt my dreams.

Poor guy.

That whelping will haunt my dreams.

Poor guy.
Yeap

Cant quite unsee that one anytime soon.

Im glad i watched it on one hand so i dont fuck around..but ill prob not watch it again

I think I've seen enough fucked up shit on the internet so I'll have to give it a pass.

That wasn't a guard pull. A guard pull is actually very safe if you do it properly. He was going for a flying armlock which is insanely dangerous. Horrible.

That wasn't a guard pull. A guard pull is actually very safe if you do it properly. He was going for a flying armlock which is insanely dangerous. Horrible.
Yes this is what i think. I have seen guys knock themselves out going for a flying armbar too and this is what it looked like.

That's horrific. I was considering starting BJJ.......not no mo.

Back