Brock looking slim

He was looking pretty tubby for a while. Looking much better now

Hard to tell in the pic but he looked small tonight compared to Brock standards

well he is being tested as we speak for his fight with DC, so he is off the sauce but man when he came back to fight Mark Hunt and he was on the juice his body was very impressive he was leaner but harder and muscular and had great stamina and agility in that fight after a several year lay off and being a late call up by Dana White.

maxresdefault.jpg

brock-lesnar-and-mark-hunt-of-new-zealand-return-to-their-corners-picture-id545754330

Brock looked super juicy against Hunt and at WrestleMania 2013.

tumblr_mkwyk82dxz1rpf6y8o1_500.png

Dang he was juiced to the gills here, its weird how your body can fluctuated from swole to deflated when you ease off the sauce.

It confounds me that pro wrestling still exists in this day and age. I can't make sense of it. I mean, I can understand it's interest when so many grown adults thought it was real, but with that facade no longer there, it's bizarre that people still watch it.

What kind of sickos watch this shit?

The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.

Don't ever watch those WWE videos with Ronda in it. Theres one from last night where she "ragdolls" some Male security guards and the comments are like "I told y'all she could do that to Men!"

Dang he was juiced to the gills here, its weird how your body can fluctuated from swole to deflated when you ease off the sauce.
He's not cutting weight there. Putting on weight always makes fighters look even more muscular up to a certain point.

Of course, he's using steroids but the added weight only makes him look even more juiced.

The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.
Professional wrestling and MMA share similar roots whether MMA fans want to admit it or not. In Japan both are viewed as legitimate sports with MMA fighters often moonlighting as professional wrestler and vice versa. UFC 1 had Ken Shamrock (who was in UWF and NWA at the time) so the correlation between the two has been there since the start.

Professional wrestling and MMA share similar roots whether MMA fans want to admit it or not. In Japan both are viewed as legitimate sports with MMA fighters often moonlighting as professional wrestler and vice versa. UFC 1 had Ken Shamrock (who was in UWF and NWA at the time) so the correlation between the two has been there since the start.

Vince McMahon made the UFC. Dana will tell you that. He owes all his success to Vince.

Lesnar was 300-310 lbs in the early 2000s:
Brock_Lesnar_-_Brock_Lesnar_03.jpg

At UFC 100, Lesnar cut from 275 lbs.

His Mania match against Triple H (when he got concussed two minutes in) is the biggest he has ever been. Yes, he is that red.
d53d56649fef11e28c9e22000a9f308e_7.jpg

First run, pre-sickness UFC 100 Brock in comparison.
brock-lesnar21.jpg

For some reason Brock always looks small in a tank top. I think its bc it hides his ridiculous shoulders.
ctyp_6570471BrockTUFCoach.jpg

brock_lesnar.jpg

Then you put him next to a normal-ish sized man.
Dana-White-Brock-Lesnar-TUF-13.jpg

Vince McMahon made the UFC. Dana will tell you that. He owes all his success to Vince.

MMA was created by pro wrestlers in the first place.

Don't ever watch those WWE videos with Ronda in it. Theres one from last night where she "ragdolls" some Male security guards and the comments are like "I told y'all she could do that to Men!"

Cain was in the crowd for WWE's developmental group, hope everyone realizes this is leading to Ronda vs Cain: Under Certain Circumstances.
Cain-Velasquez-WWE-NXT.jpg

Yeap pride set mma back years.

It confounds me that pro wrestling still exists in this day and age. I can't make sense of it. I mean, I can understand it's interest when so many grown adults thought it was real, but with that facade no longer there, it's bizarre that people still watch it.

What kind of sickos watch this shit?
@HomerThompson

Ya its the worst. Certainly attacking a bus with a trolly isnt that embarassing, and then being so far in need of a star that you give a percentage to that bus attacking shithead

Conor is living rent free in your mind.

I don't know if you can consider someone truly clean if he still has at least 80% of the gains he got from a life time of Bane-like PEDs.

Back