Brock looking slim

Brock by F5 round 1

From what I saw last night, I think Brock may attempt a Guillotine. lol.

But I don't think that would be a wise move as it could fail and end up with DC on top of him instead.

Call me crazy but I doubt Brock has ANY GAME off his back(aside from the missionary position with Sable)

I asked before if he had the Guillotine on CORRECTLY.

I'm waiting for someone who is a fucking "expert" to respond.

Still waiting....
ya he did have it correct

brock is definitely gonna try to use the guillotine on cormier

imagine brock squeezing your neck holysht

The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.
Brock atleast keep it real unlike mcjoker who. Is suppose to be real mma fighter

brock is definitely gonna try to use the guillotine on cormier

imagine brock squeezing your neck holysht

It's also a risk 'cause if DC escapes, he ends up on top of Brock and I'm not too sure if Brock has any type of "Game" off his back.....aside from Sable(if you get my drift).

It confounds me that pro wrestling still exists in this day and age. I can't make sense of it. I mean, I can understand it's interest when so many grown adults thought it was real, but with that facade no longer there, it's bizarre that people still watch it.

What kind of sickos watch this shit?
giphy.gif

No you wouldn't.<{cruzshake}>

Sadly, even if Brock is "clean", per say, some of the advantages due to long-term use stay with the user for a long-time.

BTW, I wonder...does Cruz ever get dizzy shaking his head like that all the time? <Moves>

MMA is not a real sport. It's a circus where your ranking and title opportunities are based on popularity and not merit. That's not how sports work.
Why I really miss the old days....

I saw WWE yesterday at my parent's house and noticed a slimmer brock lesnar. But he looked like he spent sometimes in the sun or stopped using his PEDs or his age is finally catching up to him. lol.

Back