Brock looking slim

kkha5bhl7t3z.gif
rFLPFtg.jpg

a8IZbnv.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Broc is awesome for sure....But you forgot one....

lesnor-vs-cain.gif

The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.

MMA is not a real sport. It's a circus where your ranking and title opportunities are based on popularity and not merit. That's not how sports work.

Brock would get destroyed if they fought bro

I seriously doubt that.

Black Beast would be the easiest fight for Brock in the HW top 5.

Lewis' gas tank, bad back and unexceptional TDD/ground game should all be EASILY exploited by Brock.

Ya its the worst. Certainly attacking a bus with a trolly isnt that embarassing, and then being so far in need of a star that you give a percentage to that bus attacking shithead
What’s the deal anyway with that percentage stuff?

Brock would get destroyed if they fought bro

Maybe... but unlikely.
Lewis doesn't really have anything to threaten him with. Brock doesn't like getting hit, but he's got a solid chin and Lewis has neither the gas tank nor the wrestling to be able to reliably throw enough power shots to actually put Lesnar away.

Didn't we go over this a bunch of times already.

Huge guys can fluctuate easy especially when older.

Hard work to looks like a beast 24/7 at 40 and at 300 lbs.

First run, pre-sickness UFC 100 Brock in comparison.
brock-lesnar21.jpg

Oh look, maybe he wasn't on the sauce when he won titles in the UFC? Isn't that the logic around here?

Conor is living rent free in your mind.

Well he needs to make room for gsp, brock, dc, jj, trump, hillary, obama, trudeau, sjw, antifa, blm, rogan, harris, peterson, star wars, rian johnson, jj abrams, star trek, patrick stewart, the avengers, brolin, rdj, tgor, ironman, hulk, how bad dc movies are, hockey season, the leafs, john tavares, auston matthews, mich marner, upcoming camping trip, buying a rental property, fixing the air conditioner, what game on ateam should i buy next? Whens this trans shit gonna go away? Twitter is bad, dont trust any major news network, who steals a plane? Whens a good superman movie going to come out? Am i wearing clean underwear? What should i buy my wife for her birthday? Why is everyone so fucking sensative now?

My shit is over better wipe my ass and get back to work.

Roy Nelson has also lost a pound and now appears to have the physique of a male ballet dancer.

destroyed the #1 contender last night

don't know how DC beats him to be honest

Brock via sub

Oh and for those who said he doesn't look lean?

This is what he looked like at the end of his first run in the UFC :

serveimage

All-natural, of course. bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}
Why did he get rid of the beard. It takes ten years off him lmao

Black Beast is a fat slob and not an A-Level athlete like Brock. No comparison.
Funny thing I think Black Beast is in fact a good athlete.

Thing is that he is fat as fuck and seems to have no discipline for training and nutrition. He must be like 40lbs overweight at least and still throws some flying kicks and stuff.

Black beast is a walking sack of pork grinds while brock is a muscular 300 lb freak .

Yah, weight doesn’t tell the whole story..

Sure, BB is big strong dude.. But Lesnar is a freak of nature, with a liiiiittle help... but h a still an absolute monster. They could easily weigh about the same, genetics and muscle mass play a huge role in appearance..

It confounds me that pro wrestling still exists in this day and age. I can't make sense of it. I mean, I can understand it's interest when so many grown adults thought it was real, but with that facade no longer there, it's bizarre that people still watch it.

What kind of sickos watch this shit?

dude.....just STFU, okay? <3>

If you don't like it, fine.

Don't go around calling people "sickos" just 'cause they watch something you don't like.

And you don't even know what the term "sicko" is, apparently.

(lumping people who watch the show with PEDOPHILES who are the REAL "Sickos", etc.)

destroyed the #1 contender last night

don't know how DC beats him to be honest

Brock via sub

I asked before if he had the Guillotine on CORRECTLY.

I'm waiting for someone who is a fucking "expert" to respond.

Still waiting....

The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.

That's a controversial assessment considering some of the pioneers of the sport have a background in professional wrestling, not to mention the many fighters that are obviously fans of wrestling and I'll willing to bet at least half of the MMA fanbase came from wrestling way before Brock put on a pair of gloves.

It confounds me that pro wrestling still exists in this day and age. I can't make sense of it. I mean, I can understand it's interest when so many grown adults thought it was real, but with that facade no longer there, it's bizarre that people still watch it.

What kind of sickos watch this shit?
<DC-Champ>{<RR}<mma2>{<Mcgoat} and a shit ton of others.<{shaqs}>

Back