Brock looking slim

Relax he’s still 290-300 lbs
Lesnar was 300-310 lbs in the early 2000s:
Brock_Lesnar_-_Brock_Lesnar_03.jpg

At UFC 100, Lesnar cut from 275 lbs.

Lesnar was 300-310 lbs in the early 2000s:
Brock_Lesnar_-_Brock_Lesnar_03.jpg

At UFC 100, Lesnar cut from 275 lbs.
Brock was rumored by Dwayne Johnson and a few others to tip the scale at 320-325 lbs in his prime .. when he fought at hw in the ufc he would cut from 290-295 pre surgery . Never the less a freak of nature that’s for sure

For some reason Brock always looks small in a tank top. I think its bc it hides his ridiculous shoulders.
ctyp_6570471BrockTUFCoach.jpg

brock_lesnar.jpg

You can see the biggest difference in his trapezius and shoulder muscles. They have the highest density of testosterone receptors.

The other most common side effect of stopping long-term steroid use? A dramatic, violent drop in testosterone, a drastic worsening of mood, and sexual dysfunction.

Brock is either going to pop due to actual tainted dick pills or will pull out before the fight due to a huge crying spell.

Assuming he didn't damage his endocrine system from blasting them for 2/3rds of his life; Lesnar likely went on PCT during his fake retirement crap. If he's actually off them (Big if), there's no way in hell he will be able to maintain his current size. The guy is definitely going to be under the 265 limit. I am thinking more like 245-250 and that's a huge difference considering he used to water weight cut to 265.

Yeah yeah, but when usada shows up he's gonna piss like this...
IMTxZVA.gif

And I hope he passes for the DC fight. I like my Brock juiced. No homo

I mean if he's legit clean good for him dude I'd love to see a clean Brock in the UFC
In all fairness some of the benefits of use can last up to a decade after stopping

Maybe because he's 8 years older and is way past his prime. Brock in his prime would have slept the fat slob that is Derrick Lewis. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Hell I'd give him a good chance of beating Lewis today tbh.

Has Brock ever "slept" anyone?

Thats a myth. I wish that was true.
No dude...

"A cellular memory mechanism aids overload hypertrophy in muscle long after an episodic exposure to anabolic steroids"

• Training studio folklore suggests that previous strength training, with or without the use of anabolic steroids facilitates re‐acquisition of muscle mass even after long intervening periods of inactivity. This ‘muscle memory’ has previously been attributed to motor learning, but our data suggest the existence of a cellular memory residing in the muscle fibres themselves.

• • 
    Muscle fibres have multiple nuclei, and the number of nuclei increases when muscle mass increases.

• • 
    When mice were briefly treated with steroids the muscle mass and number of nuclei increased. The drug was subsequently withdrawn for 3 months and the muscle mass returned to normal, but the excess cell nuclei persisted. When such muscles were subjected to overload they grew by 30% over 6 days while controls grew insignificantly.

• • 
    Our data suggest that previous strength training might be beneficial later in life, and that a brief exposure to anabolic steroids might have long lasting performance‐enhancing effects.

Abstract  Previous strength training with or without the use of anabolic steroids facilitates subsequent re‐acquisition of muscle mass even after long intervening periods of inactivity. Based on in vivo and ex vivo microscopy we here propose a cellular memory mechanism residing in the muscle cells. Female mice were treated with testosterone propionate for 14 days, inducing a 66% increase in the number of myonuclei and a 77% increase in fibre cross‐sectional area. Three weeks after removing the drug, fibre size was decreased to the same level as in sham treated animals, but the number of nuclei remained elevated for at least 3 months (>10% of the mouse lifespan). At this time, when the myonuclei‐rich muscles were exposed to overload‐exercise for 6 days, the fibre cross‐sectional area increased by 31% while control muscles did not grow significantly. We suggest that the lasting, elevated number of myonuclei constitutes a cellular memory facilitating subsequent muscle overload hypertrophy. Our findings might have consequences for the exclusion time of doping offenders. Since the ability to generate new myonuclei is impaired in the elderly our data also invites speculation that it might be beneficial to perform strength training when young in order to benefit in senescence.

Brock Lesnar is going to get destroyed if he comes in legit clean.

If he comes in roided up he might be able to lay n pray cormier, but unlikely
Not a chance. Brock can be on whatever he wants, Cormier gonna get up in that ass. Brock won't make it to the end of the 2nd round.

At 25% bodyfat.

Rounded 320 lb brock at 10%
Brock has not been anywhere near 10% (during his time as a fighter).

People throw that around like it is no big deal, 10% is fucking cut as fuck.

Brock is pretty lean for a 290 pound man, but he has been well above 10% body fat during his entire MMA career. At his best fighting shape I'd say he may have been 15%.
IMG_2553.JPG
( it is tricky because 10% can look different from person to person and lighting and tan can make someone look leaner or not too...)

Last edited:
The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.

what’s up with the wwe hate dawg everyone knows and accepts that it’s a clown show for kids but that doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t have a soft spot for it. attitude era was life growing up as a kid in the nineties, most wrestling fans grow up and become boxing and mma fans. that’s usually the normal progression.

I’ll fucking suplex ni**as off the top of my roof onto a wooden table zero fux given

The association and cross over appeal of WWE is the worst part of MMA. It distorts the fact that MMA is a real sport to people who know nothing about MMA. Unfortunately that is most people.
Brock at least had a legit run in a premiere org. The rest have looked awful - Bautista, Lashley, and of course Punk.

Brock looked super juicy against Hunt and at WrestleMania 2013.

tumblr_mkwyk82dxz1rpf6y8o1_500.png

I wouldn't say he's looking slim at all.

He actually had Reigns in what looked like a Guillotine.

To the MMA Purists here, did he have it on right?

Oh and for those who said he doesn't look lean?

This is what he looked like at the end of his first run in the UFC :

serveimage

All-natural, of course. bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

Back