• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar's in-competition sample from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive as well

It's a shame, well the fight result might be overturned to a no contest.

War Fedor

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
tumblr_o7jcbnxIZh1tsu250o1_500.gif

He has an anti bitch-tits inhaler? What will they think of next!

It will be estro blockers, nothing to do with advair inhalers....

No I just found out, I'm taking a quick break in between doing renos on the house

I didn't see any topics about this ... ???

As far as i was aware, he was exempt from testing, but if someone came straight from the WWE i would expect them to fail many tests. This is only surprising as the tests he wasn't supposed to have in the first place.

Win overturned to NC for sure, but USADA guys need to work on their response times, lol.

Can someone explain this to me? How come Brock was allowed to fight if he had a positive test both before and on fight night but Jones was not?

Can someone explain this to me? How come Brock was allowed to fight if he had a positive test both before and on fight night but Jones was not?

ether they didnt have brocks samples back in time before the fight for what ever reason or they looked the other way until after the fight

Back