• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar's in-competition sample from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive as well

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Damn those asthma inhalers!

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Brock-Lesnar-071916

“The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016.

“USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full fair legal review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. The Nevada State Athletic Commission also retains jurisdiction over this matter as the sample collection was performed at UFC 200 in Las Vegas.

“Consistent with all previous potential anti-doping violations, additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward."

EDIT: RUMORED substance Brock failed for is clomiphene

Last edited:
They're all the same.

Last edited:
Good, hopefully it is turned into a no contest. Props to Hunt for stepping in the cage with that roided up gorilla.

Well, at least we'll what it is now since it was in competition the NSAC can say. Also, who the fuck tests positive in competition?

This actually makes the asthma crap seem more likely. If he's on shit you can be guaranteed he knows how to not pop the day of.

Intriguing.

He's still going to get to the bottom of this, right?

all natty

lmao I have to give Brock some props. Dude gives absolutely zero fucks about drug tests and just wanted to show up and potentially get that payday.

Lmfao ok he had no chance in the USADA era i thought he fucked up early still not having to worry about drug testing because of WWE but he apparently has no way at all to beat USADA tesing. I guess this was the last we've seen of brock in the UFC

Brock <mma1>.

Thought he had the undetectable WWE special juice.

u6XEbhe.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't care?? For some reason I get mad at the other "cheaters" but with Brock, I honestly just shake my head and laugh. I think maybe b/c I feel like he's totally screwing over Dana and the WWE. I feel like he just does not give a $hit. Brock will do what Brock wants to do. He knows he drives ratings and if he wants to he can go to WWE, overseas, anywhere he wants and do what he wants. He just cracks me up b/c he's a giant oversized freak!

I feel a bit bad for Hunt and that's about it.

Hunt now demands 100% of Brock's purse, his PPV bonus, his house, and his dog.

Hunt now demands 100% of Brock's purse, his PPV bonus, his house, and his dog.
Agh, I came in to say that Hunt will demand 150% of his purse and his wife Sable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back