• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar vs Current top 15 Heavyweights

michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

A healthy Lesnar could beat anyone on that list. The toughest test would be Cain, because we saw that once and obviously it didn't go well. Brock had one foot out the door in the Reem fight so I don't think that was the best version of him we've seen. He could handle Werdum on the ground just like he did Mir. He could put Miocic on his back, he could put Ngannou on his back, along with pretty much all the others.

Sadly juiced Brock is still probably a top 5 HW.

Against clean opponents.

Pride style testing he drops to 20th at best.

Hasn't looked good in a fair fight since 2009 FFS.

I don't think Brock would fight without the juice.

The Brock Lesnar who fought Alistair Overeem wasn't healthy?

Brock-Lesnar-flexes-bicep-ufc.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-141-weigh-460x27-bell.jpg

That looks like a jacked White boy to me! :rolleyes:

People like to try to discredit Overeem's win over Lesnar by claiming he was on steroids. Well you can make the same argument for Lesnar over Mark Hunt. He failed the drug test therefore he's a cheater. The fight was even declared a No Contest. So healthy Lesnar is a myth. Yes, he had a life threatening illness but diverticulitis does not make you panic and turtle on the ground after getting hit in the head. He did that because he comes from an amateur wrestling background and didn't have enough MMA fights or full-contact sparring sessions in the gym to prepare him for the powerful strikes of hard-hitting Heavyweights. If Lesnar is clean let him come back to the UFC after his suspension, pass the drug testing and prove he's good enough to beat Top 10 UFC Heavyweights.

Believe what you want about Overeem. Make all the jokes you want about him no longer being Ubereem or on the horsemeat diet but he has passed all of his drug tests since the one he failed and he's still a Top 5 Heavyweight. Lesnar went back to fake wrestling, looked jacked as fuck in the WWE, comes back, gets an exemption to allow him to fight at UFC 200 and he failed the test. If he's healthy let him compete when he is eligible.

No one wants cool dudes like Lesnar or Black Beast to deliberately step in the pocket and take beatings. Let principled Hunt do it.

Lesnar will destroy vroom from his guard. Jds might be the tought fight cuz of good tdd and good chin. Ecoreem is not strong enough to stuff td and who else Oh the fireman, Lesnar gonna fireman carry his ass out of the burning octagon and wrestle fuk him

giphy.gif

Seeing Hunt handle #6 Lewis without much problem, Lesnar Ragdolled Hunt, how do you see him doing against the current top 15

Champ Stipe Miocic 17-2-0
1 Fabricio Werdum21-6-1
2 Cain Velasquez 14-2-0
3 Alistair Overeem 42-15-0
4 Junior Dos Santos 18-5-0
5 Francis Ngannou 10-1-0
6 Derrick Lewis 18-5-0
7 Mark Hunt 13-11-1
8 Andrei Arlovski 25-14-0
9 Travis Browne 18-6-1
10 Alexander Volkov 28-6-0
11 Stefan Struve 32-8-0
12 Tim Johnson 11-3-0
13 Marcin Tybura 15-2-0
14 Aleksei Oleinik 51-10-1
15 Daniel Omielanczuk 19-7-1

I would have healthy Brock favored over everyone but Cain, Francis and Stipe. I think healthy brock beats reem.
Brock "Mr. Foot cream" Lesnar vs USADA. That's the real question!

Werdum beats him
Cain still destroys him
JDS destroys him
Overeem still destroys him
Ngannou destroys him assuming he can stop the takedown or get to his feet.
Struve beats Lesnar, solely because Struve is good on the ground. Struve isn't the type to get finished by someone like Brock so I think Struve wins.

I also think Arlovski could beat him as well.

Really most HW's who can strike good, can beat Brock if it stays on the feet.

Hunt should of been able to beat Brock on paper but his ground game sucks so bad. In addition, Hunt is a fattie, he may be very strong but it is obvious that he is carrying +40lbs of fat on him. He isn't an all musculed 5'10 265lbs like Ronnie Coleman. He is 5'10 and cuts weight to make 265lbs, and fights at like 275lbs or 280lbs and has a significant amount of body fat on him. It isn't optimum for fighting.

Wow such nonsense. Brock is an easy 2-1 favorite over everyone in the division.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back