• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar vs Current top 15 Heavyweights

McBlaze

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Seeing Hunt handle #6 Lewis without much problem, Lesnar Ragdolled Hunt, how do you see him doing against the current top 15

Champ Stipe Miocic 17-2-0
1 Fabricio Werdum21-6-1
2 Cain Velasquez 14-2-0
3 Alistair Overeem 42-15-0
4 Junior Dos Santos 18-5-0
5 Francis Ngannou 10-1-0
6 Derrick Lewis 18-5-0
7 Mark Hunt 13-11-1
8 Andrei Arlovski 25-14-0
9 Travis Browne 18-6-1
10 Alexander Volkov 28-6-0
11 Stefan Struve 32-8-0
12 Tim Johnson 11-3-0
13 Marcin Tybura 15-2-0
14 Aleksei Oleinik 51-10-1
15 Daniel Omielanczuk 19-7-1

I would have healthy Brock favored over everyone but Cain, Francis and Stipe. I think healthy brock beats reem.

What
giphy.gif

Seeing Hunt handle #6 Lewis without much problem, Lesnar Ragdolled Hunt, how do you see him doing against the current top 15

Champ Stipe Miocic 17-2-0
1 Fabricio Werdum21-6-1
2 Cain Velasquez 14-2-0
3 Alistair Overeem 42-15-0
4 Junior Dos Santos 18-5-0
5 Francis Ngannou 10-1-0
6 Derrick Lewis 18-5-0
7 Mark Hunt 13-11-1
8 Andrei Arlovski 25-14-0
9 Travis Browne 18-6-1
10 Alexander Volkov 28-6-0
11 Stefan Struve 32-8-0
12 Tim Johnson 11-3-0
13 Marcin Tybura 15-2-0
14 Aleksei Oleinik 51-10-1
15 Daniel Omielanczuk 19-7-1

I would have healthy Brock favored over everyone but Cain, Francis and Stipe. I think healthy brock beats reem.
Who is healthy Brock you troll?
The one one roids?
The one on estrogen blockers ?
The one on dick pills?
Or the one who caved in after reem sent him into retirement?

They should have done Rampage vs Lesnar. 1.5 million ppvs guaranteed.

Werdum beats him
Cain still destroys him
JDS destroys him
Overeem still destroys him
Ngannou destroys him assuming he can stop the takedown or get to his feet.
Struve beats Lesnar, solely because Struve is good on the ground. Struve isn't the type to get finished by someone like Brock so I think Struve wins.

I also think Arlovski could beat him as well.

Really most HW's who can strike good, can beat Brock if it stays on the feet.

Hunt should of been able to beat Brock on paper but his ground game sucks so bad. In addition, Hunt is a fattie, he may be very strong but it is obvious that he is carrying +40lbs of fat on him. He isn't an all musculed 5'10 265lbs like Ronnie Coleman. He is 5'10 and cuts weight to make 265lbs, and fights at like 275lbs or 280lbs and has a significant amount of body fat on him. It isn't optimum for fighting.

Brock & Herring KO Ngannou. Arvloski has one of the weakest chins.

Half of the Rizin 8 Prix KOs Ngannou.

Brock couldn't pass the current drug tests so can't beat anyone.

He lost his last 2 fights

Sadly juiced Brock is still probably a top 5 HW.

Healthy Cain, JDS, and Stipe all beat him. If you can stop the takedown for a bit and you have heavy hands you can beat him. Nganadfnioou Arlovski may knock his ass out too.

I think Hunt was tailer made guy for brock too beat. Hunt was just too damn slow and Brock fought a damn perfect fight didn't make a mistake at all for 15 minutes. But if he would of made a mistake it could of been night night. Remember though, Miocic beat the living fuck out of Hunt, 10 times worse and more dominant than brock did.

HWT division is shallow af though... I mean Arlovski and Browne are still top 10?

Sans juice he probably beats bad back Lewis, and whoever Tim Johnson is.

Lesnar is/was a one trick pony.

Cain showed the blueprint to destroy him.

Brock is the HW GOAT and therefore defeats all of them.

Sadly juiced Brock is still probably a top 5 HW.

No way. Top 10 though yeah

JDS
Werdum
Cain
Overeem
Stipe

I don't see how Brock beats any of them unless they are missing a limb or are near death or something. Even Overeem with his wobbly chin today isn't going to get out striked by Lesnar. Overeem is rarely 1 punch k.o., it takes out striking him and laying a beating. Brock is unlikely to get even EcoReem to the ground cause Reem is still strong as fuck and still a very good grappler with solid takedown defense, clinch, guillltoine, knees and weapons.

JDS, Stipe, can all stop his takedowns and Stipe can likely take him down. Cain is only losing to better strikers which Brock isn't. and Werdum is a better striker than Cain and a superior grappler. So yeah.

Lose to the top 5, good shot at beating everyone else.

Back