Brock Lesnar vs Current top 15 Heavyweights

Wins every fight. Non-sick Brock is unbeatable.

@KONE

tenor.gif

tumblr_mloytbd16y1sn0te7o1_400.gif

@One MMA Fan LAL

giphy.gif

Seeing Hunt handle #6 Lewis without much problem, Lesnar Ragdolled Hunt, how do you see him doing against the current top 15

Champ Stipe Miocic 17-2-0
1 Fabricio Werdum21-6-1
2 Cain Velasquez 14-2-0
3 Alistair Overeem 42-15-0
4 Junior Dos Santos 18-5-0
5 Francis Ngannou 10-1-0
6 Derrick Lewis 18-5-0
7 Mark Hunt 13-11-1
8 Andrei Arlovski 25-14-0
9 Travis Browne 18-6-1
10 Alexander Volkov 28-6-0
11 Stefan Struve 32-8-0
12 Tim Johnson 11-3-0
13 Marcin Tybura 15-2-0
14 Aleksei Oleinik 51-10-1
15 Daniel Omielanczuk 19-7-1

I would have healthy Brock favored over everyone but Cain, Francis and Stipe. I think healthy brock beats reem.

I would love to watch any of this.

I think a Prime Brock who never did WWF would be GOAT. The brock we know turtles when hit. He panics but he is a wrestler. Not a boxer. I think Stipe and JDS are bad fights. I won versus Hunt. I thought Brock is a bad matchup + gear lol I would love Struve vs Brock. I got Brock over Lewis. Reem, I think its hit or miss. EconoReem. Brock over Werdum.

Wins every fight. Non-sick Brock is unbeatable.

@KONE

tenor.gif

tumblr_mloytbd16y1sn0te7o1_400.gif

@One MMA Fan LAL

I remember being on another forum and saying, Brock would GNP Fedor to death after the Bret Rogers GNP + seeing UFC 100 beat down. Brock had miserable GNP. Fedor had that stupid crazu nuke of a right hand. Pissed we never got these fights or a fight with Reem. If he hit Reem with either hand it was over.

Lost to Frank tho

The ref saved him, he was getting his ass beat big time by a guy with 0 UFC fights.. new to fighting beating on a former champ, he needed the ref fuckery and Frank's usual patented ostrich defense to go along with Brock's inexperience to pull of that win.

Boy o boy did we seen what the real score was at UFC 100.. best in shape and confident Frank that we have ever seen and he was totally destroyed.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Seeing Hunt handle #6 Lewis without much problem, Lesnar Ragdolled Hunt, how do you see him doing against the current top 15

1 Fabricio Werdum21-6-1
2 Cain Velasquez 14-2-0
5 Francis Ngannou 10-1-0
6 Derrick Lewis 18-5-0
7 Mark Hunt 13-11-1
9 Travis Browne 18-6-1
11 Stefan Struve 32-8-0
12 Tim Johnson 11-3-0
13 Marcin Tybura 15-2-0

I would have healthy Brock favored over everyone but Cain, Francis and Stipe. I think healthy brock beats reem.

Except for Stipe and Cain.. I would favor Brock vs all the rest, takedown into GnP .. yes even vs Reem / Werdum / JDS.

Brock is top 3 in the current UFC HW rooster.

Werdum beats him
Cain still destroys him
JDS destroys him
Overeem still destroys him
Ngannou destroys him assuming he can stop the takedown or get to his feet.
Struve beats Lesnar, solely because Struve is good on the ground. Struve isn't the type to get finished by someone like Brock so I think Struve wins.

I also think Arlovski could beat him as well.

Really most HW's who can strike good, can beat Brock if it stays on the feet.

Hunt should of been able to beat Brock on paper but his ground game sucks so bad. In addition, Hunt is a fattie, he may be very strong but it is obvious that he is carrying +40lbs of fat on him. He isn't an all musculed 5'10 265lbs like Ronnie Coleman. He is 5'10 and cuts weight to make 265lbs, and fights at like 275lbs or 280lbs and has a significant amount of body fat on him. It isn't optimum for fighting.

I'd say Cain and Werdum have a chance against the latest form of Brock. If you can out wrestle or are good off your back then you have a chance to beat Bork.

Ronnie Coleman get's his shit pushed in and or his heart explodes trying punch and grapple with Brock. Hunt Def. knocks his ass out. The fuk outta here..

I'd say Cain and Werdum have a chance against the latest form of Brock. If you can out wrestle or are good off your back then you have a chance to beat Bork.

Ronnie Coleman get's his shit pushed in and or his heart explodes trying punch and grapple with Brock. Hunt Def. knocks his ass out. The fuk outta here..

My point is that Ronnie Coleman is a rare example of someone who is 5'10-5'11 who can actually weigh +220lbs let alone +250lbs and be at a low single digit body fat %. And Ronnie Coleman is on a ton PED's more than Brock could dream of.

The science isn't really wrong. Dolce isn't wrong when he says that fighters are most optimum at single digit body fat %, ideally say 8-10%.

I mean technically Cain isn't either. If Cain fought at 8-10% body fat he would be a LHW, and weigh like 220lbs or 225lbs. OR he would need to gain a lot more muscle mass, then cut and rinse and repeat until he had a body composition in which he could be 245lbs with 8-10% body fat.

Mark Hunt by comparison doesn't have anywhere near the muscles or definition that Ronnie Coleman has. Thus meaning (and looking at his body) Mark Hunt carries a significant amount of body fat.

My point is that Ronnie Coleman is a rare example of someone who is 5'10-5'11 who can actually weigh +220lbs let alone +250lbs and be at a low single digit body fat %. And Ronnie Coleman is on a ton PED's more than Brock could dream of.

The science isn't really wrong. Dolce isn't wrong when he says that fighters are most optimum at single digit body fat %, ideally say 8-10%.

I mean technically Cain isn't either. If Cain fought at 8-10% body fat he would be a LHW, and weigh like 220lbs or 225lbs. OR he would need to gain a lot more muscle mass, then cut and rinse and repeat until he had a body composition in which he could be 245lbs with 8-10% body fat.

Mark Hunt by comparison doesn't have anywhere near the muscles or definition that Ronnie Coleman has. Thus meaning (and looking at his body) Mark Hunt carries a significant amount of body fat.

Yeah, Ronnie Coleman is ripped to fuk, but so what?? Why?? What is he doing? Hawking supplements?

Brock cant beat shit!

Most importantly, a drug test...

Miocic, Werdum, Velasquez, Overeem and JDS handle Lesnar fairly easily.
Ngannou probably, too.
Against the rest, would be a toss up.

giphy.gif

1 Fabricio Werdum21-6-1
2 Cain Velasquez 14-2-0
5 Francis Ngannou 10-1-0
6 Derrick Lewis 18-5-0
7 Mark Hunt 13-11-1
9 Travis Browne 18-6-1
11 Stefan Struve 32-8-0
12 Tim Johnson 11-3-0
13 Marcin Tybura 15-2-0

Everyone from Lewis to Omielańczuk

I think he has trouble with the top 5 but beats everyone else. Even then Reem is not the roided as fuck monster that Brock fought the first time, and JDS doesnt look anywhere near as sharp as he once did either.

A bunch of Sherdoggers have been talking about various fighters needing 6 figures to feed a family.

tumblr_obza3zYeoF1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Heath Slater is more of a draw & beats up half the 185 division.

Back