Brock Lesnar speaks on Ronda Rousey

"Join us next time on 'Lounging With Lesnar', where Brock gives us his insight on the philosophical musings of Friedrich Nietzche. This is Jonathan Coachman. Goodnight, and God bless you, God."

wMt85Uy.jpg

That season was pretty shit. I believe Tony is the only guy left.

I was still a young MMA fan at the time, so I didn't mind it at the time. Years later and in retrospect I agree with you.

He is in no position to give her advice. She's more experienced than he is in every arena. She won a medal in the Olympics, and he couldn't even make it. She was a far more dominant champ. He barely became champ before getting his ass completely dominated (way worse than Ronda in her fight w/ Holly if we're being honest). If anything, he should be asking her for advice.

Ronda has infinitely more title defenses than any other women's bantamweight fighter, because there has been no other than Holly and she has 0 title defenses. Older and wiser? This sure looks like an older and wiser person to me...

brock_mouthpiece_spit.gif

Real wise and mature. Mocking your opponent you just TKO'ed and spitting into a camera. Give me a break.

Brock has shown he can handle a loss and that he learns from his mistakes ( he avenged his first loss and doesnt break down like some emo when he loses a fight ) and has proven to be a succesfull star at both mma en PW. Brock is used to all this adversity and publicity so i dont think there is something wrong with him giving advice.

Honesty you sound like some elitist mma fanboy who cant handle the fact that mma and PW have more in common then you would like.

Brock has shown he can handle a loss and that he learns from his mistakes ( he avenged his first loss and doesnt break down like some emo when he loses a fight ) and has proven to be a succesfull star at both mma en PW. Brock is used to all this adversity and publicity so i dont think there is something wrong with him giving advice.

Honesty you sound like some elitist mma fanboy who cant handle the fact that mma and PW have more in common then you would like.

I wouldn't waste your time. Nothing more ironic than some neckbeard on a computer dictating which professional athletes are and aren't in a position to give advice to other professional athletes.

Great words. He has truly gained respect.

Brock: "you can't be a fighter and be in ten movies a year"

Interesting take, since RR chose to do another film and now the earliest her return can be is November.

Also a hollywood gossip site says UFC knows her heart is not in it

THE GOSSIP LIFE 02/15
A decision has been made to slowly phase this A-list fighter out of the company. Their heart is no longer in the game and the hierarchy knows it.
Ronda Rousey "UFC"

Forever Brocktober indeed.

Agreed.

And this was an incredibly reasonable interview.

He is well articulate with his thought, a true sign of an educated person. Classy & Gentleman. Don't know why he always has been portrayed as a brainless brute or a sociopath solitary bully either in pro wrestling or in his MMA tenure. But it did work for him so I think he is alright with all of this. But still I have seen people having a wrong perception about him. But seems it doesn't bother him & never tried to break that perception. Which is a mystery.
His documentary is on the WWE Network, he's an intelligent guy. Just keeps to his own, he literally likes to live his life in peace and quiet on his farm.

words of wisdom from lesnar. i wasn't a big fan, but he came back to fight after the carwin and velasquez beatings. we didn't hear about suicidal thoughts from him. respect.

He is in no position to give her advice. She's more experienced than he is in every arena. She won a medal in the Olympics, and he couldn't even make it. She was a far more dominant champ. He barely became champ before getting his ass completely dominated (way worse than Ronda in her fight w/ Holly if we're being honest). If anything, he should be asking her for advice.

Did Brock fuck your wife or something? Also lol @ Ronda with the olympics, you'd know it was a joke if you did a bit of research about it.

Back