Brock Lesnar speaks on Ronda Rousey

One benefit R3 would have over Lesnar if she decides to cross into the world of Fake Fighting Entertainment is that she can go from the grind of random, in and out of competition USADA testing to a horsemeat free-for-all.

Lesnar looking so all-natty here. His work ethic is truly inspiring.

If anyone knows about putting in an embarrassingly bad performance standing, it's him.
I'd love to see a gif mixture of the two of them stumbling around the Octagon.
method=get&s=brock-lesnar-cain-velasquez-gif.gif

If anyone knows about putting in an embarrassingly bad performance standing, it's him.
I'd love to see a gif mixture of the two of them stumbling around the Octagon.

Here's one:

1.gif

Oops. Wrong guy. This is the one you meant:

2jcedcp1.gif

Or this:

r2rp75_jpg.gif

Of course, everyone knows that good fighters don't scramble around and keep throwing punches when they get hit hard. They do this:

cain-velasquez-heavyweight-ch-o.gif

Or this:

14brypk.gif

Or this:

1.gif

Why embarrass yourself looking the fool trying to survive and fight back, when you can just crumble like a real man, right?

He is in no position to give her advice. She's more experienced than he is in every arena. She won a medal in the Olympics, and he couldn't even make it. She was a far more dominant champ. He barely became champ before getting his ass completely dominated (way worse than Ronda in her fight w/ Holly if we're being honest). If anything, he should be asking her for advice.

i really wish brock was more willing to show this side of his personality but i get that he knew he had to sell fights and promote himself and the ufc, he seems like a very thoughtful and just nice guy

He is in no position to give her advice. She's more experienced than he is in every arena. She won a medal in the Olympics, and he couldn't even make it. She was a far more dominant champ. He barely became champ before getting his ass completely dominated (way worse than Ronda in her fight w/ Holly if we're being honest). If anything, he should be asking her for advice.
Too bad he was just answering a question and wasn't in any way, shape or form trying to give her advice. Grow up nimrod.

Too bad he was just answering a question and wasn't in any way, shape or form trying to give her advice. Grow up nimrod.

He just blathered on about what she should do. He just stick to fake wrestling and you should too

What is going on with that painted on beard?

Agreed with Brock. he is right

Yet Sherdoggers do this same thing every thread, every day. You so sure you've never done this once, in your entire forum posting history? Don't lie, either.

there are still 0 people with more heavyweight title defenses than him

he has one of the best amateur wrestling records of all time and as far as i know he never even tried out for the olympics

he's also older, wiser and more mature than her so she should probably listen to him

there are still 0 people with more heavyweight title defenses than him

he has one of the best amateur wrestling records of all time and as far as i know he never even tried out for the olympics

he's also older, wiser and more mature than her so she should probably listen to him

Ronda has infinitely more title defenses than any other women's bantamweight fighter, because there has been no other than Holly and she has 0 title defenses. Older and wiser? This sure looks like an older and wiser person to me...

brock_mouthpiece_spit.gif

Real wise and mature. Mocking your opponent you just TKO'ed and spitting into a camera. Give me a break.

All those years in the 12th grade seemed to have helped transitioned him into the real world pretty good.

She said she chose to lose...not that she got beat. SHE is still undefeated.
She didn't say that at all, tbh.

She said you chose to be defeated. She said we all have losses (not that she chose it) but that only you can choose to be defeated. Obviously, she meant mentally and spiritually defeated. She never denied she lost the match. She denied that she's "defeated".

I don't believe she's that stable, but neither are a lot of ppl. Fact is, this particular statement makes a lot of sense. If we have to pick on her, at least pick on her for stupid shit. This actually makes sense.

Back