• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Britain abandons democracy

Oh i See, everyone that provides facts that dont confirm your worldview, are all libcucks. So virtually all facts and all sciences everywhere, are put forth by libs? How does that work exactly? Name me ONE widely respected and cited think tank or organization that measures democracy/freedom and puts out huge reports on it, that has the US listed in the top 20. I already listed the big 3 that are the most respected and cited globally.

Run by isreali americans. Used to promote what they want people to think.

That’s all. These places exist to further someone’s political interests. Like all think tanks.

America is by far the freest nation. But people want our entire nation run by the government, and that government run by leftists. Until that happens, America will be deemed “not free”.

Look at one example, those European nations are ruled by unelected ancient aristocratic royalty that control the EU. The people of these nations must follow the dictums of these monsters.

And freedom house thinks this is free. Lol dude.

Run by isreali americans. Used to promote what they want people to think.

That’s all. These places exist to further someone’s political interests. Like all think tanks.

America is by far the freest nation. But people want our entire nation run by the government, and that government run by leftists. Until that happens, America will be deemed “not free”.
By what ACTUAL measure is america the most free? Your personal opinion? Do you not understand the difference between objectivity and subjectivity?
https://object.cato.org/sites/cato....ex-files/human-freedom-index-2018-revised.pdf

Dude, even the fucking conservative CATO institute has America ranked #6 in economic freedom and #28 in personal freedom. Literally not one academic source on this planet agrees with you. You're living outside of reality.

give me the metrics that you are using to determine that america is most free

Folks don’t use terms lightly in the 1930’s, they were upfront and straight to the point

If anything describes Hitler perfectly, it’s “upfront.” Just ask the Czechs. And the French after the remilitarized the Rhineland. Or the Soviets.

Hitler was a really up front, honest fella.

@Starman & @DIDM

both tucking their tail between their legs and going home

"America is the most free nation on earth!!!!"
View media item 31549
sTCcgvp.jpg

Eternally BTFO

Spoken like a nimrod who gets his entire worldview from the mainstream media. In place of making legitimate arguments you post graphs and links to articles and studies you’ve never read.

You’re a boring, dishonest, unintelligent leftwing turd. Don’t blame me because you hate your father.

By what ACTUAL measure is america the most free? Your personal opinion? Do you not understand the difference between objectivity and subjectivity?
https://object.cato.org/sites/cato....ex-files/human-freedom-index-2018-revised.pdf

Dude, even the fucking conservative CATO institute has America ranked #6 in economic freedom and #28 in personal freedom. Literally not one academic source on this planet agrees with you. You're living outside of reality.

give me the metrics that you are using to determine that america is most free

The Cato institute is establishment globalists “conservatives”. The ones who want exactly want establishment democrats want. The nation being a socially liberal mess of debauchery, with no borders to help global corporations, and cheap labor for all.

Our true freedom of speech is amazing. Freedom of religion is amazing. We are not ruled by ancient aristocratic elites like the EU. We have weapons to challenge authority.

Those make us more free than any European nation. Where they are ruled by monarchied elites once again. They are subjects who get jail time for tweets and memes.

Keep believing the nonsense chuckles

Where did I claim that?

Show me that post.

I think you are an Israeli Firster because you seem to have a problem, along with quite a few other right wing posters, with me calling Israel out.

When did I ever once “seem to have an issue” with you “calling out Israel”, nimrod?

Again, tell me in what way I support Israel, and in what way that conflicts with the constitution. I’ll wait.

When did I ever once “seem to have an issue” with you “calling out Israel”, nimrod?

Again, tell me in what way I support Israel, and in what way that conflicts with the constitution. I’ll wait.

So you don't support Israel?

The Cato institute is establishment globalists “conservatives”. The ones who want exactly want establishment democrats want. The nation being a socially liberal mess of debauchery, with no borders to help global corporations, and cheap labor for all.

Our true freedom of speech is amazing. Freedom of religion is amazing. We are not ruled by ancient aristocratic elites like the EU. We have weapons to challenge authority.

Those make us more free than any European nation. Where they are ruled by monarchied elites once again. They are subjects who get jail time for tweets and memes.

Don’t waste your time with a leftwing dipshit who gets his talking points from Wikipedia.

Again, if you think I do, provide the quotes, dipshit.

If you don't, just say so.

It seems it would be hard to find a post with any position on Israel from you, from the way you obfuscate in answering this simple question.

Spoken like a nimrod who gets his entire worldview from the mainstream media. In place of making legitimate arguments you post graphs and links to articles and studies you’ve never read.

You’re a boring, dishonest, unintelligent leftwing turd. Don’t blame me because you hate your father.
so now academic studies and sources are mainstream media? Imagine being this stupid. Absolutely embarrassing - you've been thoroughly and demonstrably destroyed, and now you're having to turn tail and go back to your talking points.

Don’t waste your time with a leftwing dipshit who gets his talking points from Wikipedia.
facts dont care about your feelings cuck boy, im sorry your IQ is so low its just the luck of the draw man, there's nothing you can do about it.

The stupidity is just so unbelievably overwhelming. So... not one single academic source that agrees with your claim? Not ONE??? Nothing? Nada?

The stupidity is just so unbelievably overwhelming. So... not one single academic source that agrees with your claim? Not ONE??? Nothing? Nada?

I personally know several people at CATO they are nice people but Happy Boy is not wrong for the most part

I personally know several people at CATO they are nice people but Happy Boy is not wrong for the most part
I don't like the CATO institute, which is why I didn't cite them.

I cited the three most widely cited metrics used to measure freedom - not one of them rank America as the most free country on earth. One of those three is considered biased towards the States. They didnt like those measurements, so then I gave them CATO. Now they dont like that one.

Still waiting on one widely cited academic source or organization that puts the USA as the most free country on earth.

If you don't, just say so.

It seems it would be hard to find a post with any position on Israel from you, from the way you obfuscate in answering this simple question.

If I obfuscate so much, why did you so definitively make the claim in the first place, nimrod?

Back