#BringBackGoldberg

riseagain

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
You guys can shit on me all you want but I thought that Goldberg was an amazing broadcaster. I've been watching the UFC since for 10 years since I was 12 so maybe it's just nostalgia, but I miss him already and I think the UFC should hang on to him.

You guys can shit on me all you want but I thought that Goldberg was an amazing broadcaster. I've been watching the UFC since for 10 years since I was 12 so maybe it's just nostalgia, but I miss him already and I think the UFC should hang on to him.
Not amazing.
Goofy, our boy. Of course, they should hang on to him and only replace him with an excellent announcer.
I have heard of NO excellent announcers being floated as a replacement.
I'm with ya TS

I'm hearing Mario Lopez's name as the replacement...

So all the Goldie haters may be missing him real soon..

Dana White said he has had a plan for 2 years. Gues that plan was code for having an intense dislike for Goldy

Keep up Bro, he literally Killed Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series the other month

Goldie is the only reason I watch UFC fights with the volume on

#FuckOff

I'm in! Love the guy! Never understood the haterz point of view.

I appreciate mediocrity as much as the next guy but there are way better announcers out there. He was with the UFC in its infancy for a reason (i.e. Not upper echelon). They should just drive a truck of money to Gus Johnson's house and call it good.

I'm a Goldie loyalist. He brought a touch of humour to the commentary.

Mike GOldberg is great fuck all of you

Back