Media Brian Ortega has a new girl...

nah dude, I raw dogged it into the City, kind of too pissed off to be shamed. I can laugh about it now though haha

Lmfao I bet man. I laugh at the thought of grown man mad as fuck, but with no eye brows lmmfao wow. The facial expressions were probably off like mother fucker. That made my night lmao

I am not one to check out fighters side pieces, but good lord, if you don't find that chick a 10 , you are gay.

giphy.gif
Let's hope Dre isn't thinking of physically assaulting the woman he was looking at.

I remember this chick from WAY back in the day as she was one of the first ones that AB cheated on his wife with before he went full retard.
I think that was a different girl named Jena Frumes this is her

1492534428_8e457ef9dedfafdf91ea7d209098f649.jpg

I'd bang but not date. She's a mega hoe
I dont think T city would wife her up, I dont even think he is dating her just took a picture. most famous goodlooking men who have options will not wife up these instagram sloots, they look like disgusting science experiments by age 35 to 40, they get obsessed with plastic surgery and start looking like Lil Kim.

I think that was a different girl named Jena Frumes this is her

1492534428_8e457ef9dedfafdf91ea7d209098f649.jpg

Well, Halle motherfucking Berry "hired" him as a personal trainer for some movie, so there must be a "good" reason these celebs are around him, if ya know what im say'n. No Homo.

Do not understand the obsession with gigantic asses.

I'm sure he doesn't like girls and only pretends by taking pictures with them, this is what I think. Maybe Colby likes more women than Ortega. My 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back