Media Brian Ortega has a new girl...

Cute face, nice body and nice long flowing hair.

She’s not bad either.

You could bounce a quarter off that ass and get back $2.50
Yeah but nothing like the good ole fashioned Zebra Cheeks ;) can't compete

zebra-13-ruth-hallam-canvas-print.jpg

Just because he takes a picture with a chick...

Doesn’t mean he’s smashing or dating her...

That’s some virgin logic right there... lol

ortega is such a stud.

cant wait to see him fight again, probably one of the most exciting fighters in the ufc right now.

Taking pictures with girls means you're banging them now?

She has a boyfriend, doubt she'd cheat with someone half his size.
lol this
I remember this chick from WAY back in the day as she was one of the first ones that AB cheated on his wife with before he went full retard.
Your thinking of a different NFL player. Jordan Poyer of the bills was the one cheating on his wife with her (his wife also happened to be an instragram thot)

Nose too big, would not bang.
Yeah not up to your standards, and certainly not in your league. But for the lower level romancers like myself I'll have to over look it

I remember this chick from WAY back in the day as she was one of the first ones that AB cheated on his wife with before he went full retard.

lol this
Your thinking of a different NFL player. Jordan Poyer of the bills was the one cheating on his wife with her (his wife also happened to be an instragram thot)

Different girl, this thread is about Sommer not Summer.

lol this

I thought Poyers wife cheated on him with AB too? However I am most likely mixing my IG hoes and NFL players up!

Back