Media Brian Ortega has a new girl...

because most of them are the white knights on here that are defending her honor. you know, because criticizing an IG hoe automatically means you're a fat slob. white knights here probly sending money to her right now for a private snap of her waving lol
Fucking bullshit. Nobody is defending, we're criticizing losers like you.

She's at least a 7/10, as if the majority of neckbeards on Sherdog are even close to 7/10 themselves.

She works that booty hard but she doesn't have any muscles in her arms.

I don't know about you but I've seen more black girls that have a natural body to what that sommerray girl and all the other IG hoes are trying to have. Maybe its real but I doubt it. Lots of DMs from oil sheikhs and paid surgeries going on.

Also who started that high waisted tights thing? Fuck what happened to normal length ones? Am I the only 30s guy that doesn't like that shit?
No you're not. There are at least two of us :)

Pretty sure making a living off instagram isn't whoring/prostitution by definition, bro.
Its the same but worse. I have respect for strippers and hookers bc at least they have some skills and social skills in person.
These instagram whore are useless whores who just take selfies and photoshop. Theyre the bottom catfish whores imo.

Its the same but worse. I have respect for strippers and hookers bc at least they have some skills and social skills in person.
These instagram whore are useless whores who just take selfies and photoshop. Theyre the bottom catfish whores imo.
Majority of them are stupid whores, no doubt about it. But you know the saying: don't hate the player...

High waisted stuff makes me soft. Whatever happened with Gadelha? Can’t turn it down when girls are throwing it at you like that

These Instagram chicks are just deplorable prostitutes that will all be old and ugly some day. Don't worship these disgusting creatures, no matter how fly their ass is.

3DA8FF1A-5711-4B98-89EB-5E572ECE7AD6.jpeg

Majority of them are stupid whores, no doubt about it. But you know the saying: don't hate the player...

What an asinine statement. Would you hate someone who participated in a Holocaust? Or just hate the Holocaust? Don't hate the player amirite?

yJtkb8A.jpg

Just because he takes a picture with a chick...

Doesn’t mean he’s smashing or dating her...

That’s some virgin logic right there... lol
Automatic logic here. Any fighter can pull any girl as long as they've been in the same room before. It's weird how obsessed men get over who another man may or may not be dating. Actually, this community has a lot of weird vicarious obsessions.

I'm personally becoming or became desensitized from all this thirsty instahoes or any girl that's bouncing her ass on the gram for that matter. Seen one seen them all.

The more femenine and old fashion the girl is... I'm in. Good luck with that nowadays. They're all infested with self whoring madness

Back