Media Brian Ortega has a new girl...

images

I remember this chick from WAY back in the day as she was one of the first ones that AB cheated on his wife with before he went full retard.
Different Summer Rae my dude

That’s a great ass. Could never date an IG girl though. Not that they’d want me.
That’s a great ass. Could never date an IG girl though. Not that they’d want me.
That’s a great ass. Could never date an IG girl though. NOt tHaT thEy’D wAnT mE.
aamir-khan-crying-pictures-3.png
<{outtahere}>

Shes a whore but you go Ortega. Bang until you're bored with her then bang all her hot friends.
War Ortega
Instagram whores, influencers etc are the below strippers and hookers imo.

Not sure what this thing is with big arses....looks ridiculous
12.jpg

All these so called men gestating over a person just because she can use an app.

I know I know. I’m that guy. But I’m only that guys cuz the ass had me look at so many other pictures.

What the fuck is up with those eyebrows tho?

that's pretty much "in" nowadays & is a sought after look.

source: my current on & off girl. she's a makeup freak & loves pranks. she once put duct tape on my eyebrows while asleep, & when I woke up thinking it was a harmless prank, I pulled it off & my eyebrows were almost all gone. I had to go to work like that right after, & I even came on here complaining about it in the Mayberry haha.

Taking pictures with girls means you're banging them now?

She has a boyfriend, doubt she'd cheat with someone half his size.

And he has a girlfriend, the mother of his children. But yeah people believe what they want to believe.

Good for him - he's got the looks and is living the life.

But he'll never be champ with guys like Max, KZ, Volk, Aldo who are single minded in their obsessions with being champs.

Then you have the guys up at 155 - khabib, tony, conor, Justin, Dustin who are just as badass and single minded as the top guys at 145 but bigger.

that's pretty much "in" nowadays & is a sought after look.

source: my current on & off girl. she's a makeup freak & loves pranks. she once put duct tape on my eyebrows while asleep, & when I woke up thinking it was a harmless prank, I pulled it off & my eyebrows were almost all gone. I had to go to work like that right after, & I even came on here complaining about it in the Mayberry haha.

Lmao rough prank!! Damn lmao. Did you pencil them shits in? Poor dude. Lmfao

Lmao rough prank!! Damn lmao. Did you pencil them shits in? Poor dude. Lmfao

nah dude, I raw dogged it into the City, kind of too pissed off to be ashamed. I can laugh about it now though haha

Back