Brian Caraway Responds to Fishhook on FB

This. People forget the fishhook, accidental or not happened in round 1, not 2. He didn't use it to get the choke in round 2.

Caraway fought a great fight and made some good adjustments, people just don't want to admit that, and this is coming from a classified Ronda nuthugger.

Ronda has nuts? :eek:

That dirty fish-hooker will get KTFO as soon as he starts to fight some real competition. I hope for a Curran/Warren kind of brutality with Carraway on the receiving end.

Gagnon, Bedford and Perez are all very good wins. And he arguably beat Mizugaki too.

That dirty fish-hooker will get KTFO as soon as he starts to fight some real competition. I hope for a Curran/Warren kind of brutality with Carraway on the receiving end.

You so mad tho.

Didn look intentional to me.
Caraway's on a nice run now, could see him fighting someone like Alcantara next.

This. People forget the fishhook, accidental or not happened in round 1, not 2. He didn't use it to get the choke in round 2.

Caraway fought a great fight and made some good adjustments, people just don't want to admit that, and this is coming from a classified Ronda nuthugger.

I was annoyed at his perforamnce because he was on point and I wanted him to lose. However I have to scold Erik Perez, WHY DO YOU KEEP SHOOTING? STOP SHOOTING STOP SHOOTING FOR GOD SAKES! Jesus, the guy had you in a couple bad positions and you decide instead of beating him on his feet, after catching him with like 3 hard knees, you're going to SHOOT FOR A TAKEDOWN? How about Yves Edwards? Annoying as all hell, worst fight awareness, STOP SHOOTING FOR TAKEDOWNS, Jesus. Plus all these corners telling their fighter they want the first round when they didn't, blah. The card really wasn't that great, I enjoyed the Benson fight, I'm glad he finished but other than that, I wanted Sergio Pettis to put on a better performance. I don't know, lots of eye pokes on this card and Jon Dodson annoys me, so did the refs with their annoying ass standups.

Oh ok that clears everything now. I thought he used that fishhook to get the joke . Oh well shit happens .

I'm not really a Caraway fan but he has been putting on some impressive performances in his past few fights.

complete bullshit, that one guy who is meisha tate's boyfriend always does this. he does something dirty (like ELBOW CAT ZINGANO IN THE FUCKING FACE) then just plays possum and says he didnt do it or didnt do it. that one guy who is meisha tates boyfriend should just be banned forever from the UFC

He got called out for something he did he apologized end of story I think he got more upset then he should have and the ballot comment un necessary we all know what ur doing

complete bullshit, that one guy who is meisha tate's boyfriend always does this. he does something dirty (like ELBOW CAT ZINGANO IN THE FUCKING FACE) then just plays possum and says he didnt do it or didnt do it. that one guy who is meisha tates boyfriend should just be banned forever from the UFC

This is why these stories don't merit such angry attention after so long.

The alleged elbow was not to the face, it was to the back of the head, and Zingano didn't even see it. She felt something, and saw him walking by. Someone else suggested it was intentional.

People distort the facts over time to begin with and to be honest even the 'eye witness' account could have been an exaggeration or misinterpretation of the event. None of us will really know the truth except for Caraway.

Unless you were there and actually saw what happened first hand, you should just let it go. Carrying that kind of rage about something that is a third hand story is not good for your mental well-being.

I give credit for Brian to at least acknowledge that the fish hook was worthy of an apology and he is owing up to it. Stupid stuff happens in fights all the time and most of it is accidental. I have my own suspicions that Yves Edwards' eye poke on Piotr Hallmann was not purely accidental though, after getting nothing from the the second infraction despite the warning, Yves was risking very little to give one back. This is pure speculation on my part, but I would not resent Yves for getting some justice of his own.

Welcome to the era of the 'finger tip defense'.

except that didn't happen.

and what you meant to type probably didn't happen either, because no one corroborated it.

he did try to play company man when he got Pat Healy's bonus though and general dickery followed. he apologized for that though. I mean, he's friends with Dennis Hallman, and that guy is pretty pro-herb.

The fight is the fight, is essentially what he said.

Are you joking or are you just part of the the legion of shertards that find any excuse to hate Caraway?

Typical american on social medias:

American: "LOL! Celebrity X sucks balls! You're such a fruit celebrity X!"

Celebrity X: "Hey now, Guy..."

American: "OMG! You're totally right! I'm such a dorkidiotmoronretardpieceofshit! I'm your biggest fan! I will carry your child!"

Back