Brian Caraway Responds to Fishhook on FB

That dirty fish-hooker will get KTFO as soon as he starts to fight some real competition. I hope for a Curran/Warren kind of brutality with Carraway on the receiving end.

uASNq5G.jpg

How the fuck do you not know you did it? There's no way you can do that on accident. Nut shots you can...

lmao people seem to hate Carraway here just because he is dating tate.
That's pretty sad. Carraway is clearly a good jujitsu fighter.

People like me hate him because of the Pat Healy debacle

People like me hate him because of the Pat Healy debacle
I forgot all about that. MAN that self-righteous straight edge bullshit act pissed me off after Healy's career got fucked solely for hitting a joint

I don't believe he purposely did that. Caraway isn't a dirty fighter IMO.

Typical american on social medias:

American: "LOL! Celebrity X sucks balls! You're such a fruit celebrity X!"

Celebrity X: "Hey now, Guy..."

American: "OMG! You're totally right! I'm such a dorkidiotmoronretardpieceofshit! I'm your biggest fan! I will carry your child!"

yea if the person actually responds to them they go into full dick suck mode.

you hate him because he doesn't like illegal drugs?
No because deciding not to take drugs is a completely different prospect from poking fun at someone for making a mistake like a pompous asshole.

There was a short clip circulating around these threads a while ago and it clearly showed Caraway fishhooking. It seems like it was a deliberate attempt since he pulled on his opponent's mouth to transition to take the back (from memory, at least). It might have happened in the first round but that doesn't stop it from being dirty...

lol

"I didn't do it to get the choke in round 2 bro, give me a break bro. I only broke the rules in round 1 bro."

I wonder if he fish hooks Meisha. Just thinking about it gets me all got and bothered.

Caraway is dating female version of Diego Sanchez, Maybe she should learn how to not use her face as punching bag.

Back