Brian Caraway Responds to Fishhook on FB

Expediant

White Belt
Reaction score
GGhUtkh.jpg

Fish hooks just happen man. Just like checking oil.

pulling the "BRO" card shows that youre slightly pissed and gotten to

This. People forget the fishhook, accidental or not happened in round 1, not 2. He didn't use it to get the choke in round 2.

Caraway fought a great fight and made some good adjustments, people just don't want to admit that, and this is coming from a classified Ronda nuthugger.

Inserting your fingers into cuts/mouths, in this case its Erick's mouth.

Looks like he was trying to smother his mouth and Perez turned his head and opened his mouth.

Is biting allowed if your opponent fish hooks you?

lolol - thx for the pics
didnt see in the fight - might only be a split second

That dirty fish-hooker will get KTFO as soon as he starts to fight some real competition. I hope for a Curran/Warren kind of brutality with Carraway on the receiving end.

Is biting allowed if your opponent fish hooks you?

NO, but yes; how is the other guy gonna really complain. It's like when a dealer gets his drugs stolen. The theft is a crime, but.......

This. People forget the fishhook, accidental or not happened in round 1, not 2. He didn't use it to get the choke in round 2.

Caraway fought a great fight and made some good adjustments, people just don't want to admit that, and this is coming from a classified Ronda nuthugger.

Can Ronda have nuthuggers?

Haha, I love the all caps BRO, most likely typed with clenched teeth and white knuckles.

Regardless, Caraway is an impressive fighter. I want him to get a shot at a top 10 guy OR get a rematch with Brandao.

Looked blatant but you never know...

That dirty fish-hooker will get KTFO as soon as he starts to fight some real competition. I hope for a Curran/Warren kind of brutality with Carraway on the receiving end.

Watch Brandao-Caraway. That's a beatdown.

Back