• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International BREXIT: Leave/Remain Referendum on June 23 Will Change Europe, No Matter the Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gentlemen, good luck on the markets. This shit is gonna be lit.

I read an article two days ago (was in The Independent I ink) where they spoke about how some French asshole said they'd send all the "refugees" in Calais over to England if they voted Leave.

Weaponized immigrants, essentially.

Nothing a MQ9 reaper couldn't take care of.

I read an article two days ago (was in The Independent I ink) where they spoke about how some French asshole said they'd send all the "refugees" in Calais over to England if they voted Leave.

Weaponized immigrants, essentially.
Yes, an interior minister called Bernard iirc.

Turkey threatened to unleash millions of immigrants into Europe unless European leaders paid them for 'hosting the fleeing Syrians'.

I am superior intellectually and culturally to a Salafist Muslim because I do not believe in killing infidels, viewing women as inferior human or worshiping a pedophile. I am a superior resident of this earth to a Roma thief in Paris because I contribute to society through labor, paying taxes and volunteering for the community.

Fuck off with that SJW "no one is superior crap".
what belief system do you follow? they are all as batshit crazy as each other, finger pointing at one is just retarded

It's okay bro, you can be our 51st state.

Why are Americans happy?
Because you're a hateful and bigoted bunch.
This is something unrelated to you all but you Nazis are celebrating.
You don't need to care about the UK.

Why are Americans happy?
ada.jpg

when you refer to the other group who is of a different colour "savages" you lose any moral highground

Is it okay if I referred to a person as a savage, like Ted Bundy, for instance? Or would that violate your policy on discrimination? Would you have the same opinion if I said that about the white settlers who took over Indian territory in America? And why is it limited to a different color? Does he maintain a moral high-ground if he said it about a community that shares his color? Losing the moral high-ground is a bit different than being a racist bigot.

danny23 said:
Why are Americans happy?

>says Americans are bigoted
>makes a bigoted statement by stereotyping 320 million people and calling them bigoted

Lol moron.

David Cameron will make a statement on the referendum shortly, apparently.
Or possibly his future: :D

I am superior intellectually and culturally to a Salafist Muslim because I do not believe in killing people of different religion, viewing women as inferior human beings or worshiping a pedophile a god's messenger. I am a superior resident of this earth to a Roma thief in Paris because I contribute to society through labor, paying taxes and volunteering for the community.

What's with the SJW "no one is superior crap"?

An SJW only recognizes superiority when dealing with a white Southerner that lives in a trailer park and is missing teeth.

And you keep trying to avoid what you said. Everyone saw it, most of the people in this thread have called you out on it.
most people? you mean you and another couple of racists that got annoyed I called you on your bullshit doublespeak? I am shocked..... shocked I tells ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back