International Brexit Discussion v9: The Last Extension

So I get In my news feed today,
They are preparing for no deal now

Spending 9 million on flyers and adverts helping people get ready for no deal

Popcorn out time, or more scaremongering?

Never mind. Dude went full retard. Uk is doomed.

Open borders is a fucking conservative value in the uk???

Johnson is just another globalist who has far more in common with most of the liberal lefty types crying about him than with the average working class Brit. They are ultimately on the same side and what we are seeing is more in house bickedring than serious political and ideological opposition. The main thing he's got going for him is that leader of the opposition is a rabid lunatic who supports using Muslim rape gangs as a weapon against working class communities. So there is that.

No dog in the fight. What I do know is that the people of the UK voted for it. Your vote either counts for something, or it doesn't. Doesn't matter that you think the vote was "wrong". You are either citizen or subject, and it's clear the people have no voice in the UK.

Rock that vote again right now and I guarantee you it will be overwhelming in favor of staying in the EU. They have buyer's remorse and it's obvious. The Brexit cons completely outweigh the pros. it's not even remotely close. It's simply a matter of stubborn pride at this point. A bunch of twats who refuse to admit they completely fucked up and need to do a 180...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jul/29/uk-deep-poverty-study-austerity

Im sure the reported £100m Boris is spending on Brexit adverts will give the 4million comfort.

In my view this no deal grandstanding is more about terrifying Westminster than anything else. Voting for the inevitable rebrand of Mays deal will seem like the only option when the alternative is getting flushed.

It creates a problem for Borris in that if his bluff is called he'll be backed into a corner. Either lose a huge amount of face of take an economic hit that means he's done as PM.

After all he might have got his foot in the door on a single issue but he's no single issue man and will undoubtably be after Borris the legacy which he'll need some time for that.

Rock that vote again right now and I guarantee you it will be overwhelming in favor of staying in the EU. They have buyer's remorse and it's obvious. The Brexit cons completely outweigh the pros. it's not even remotely close. It's simply a matter of stubborn pride at this point. A bunch of twats who refuse to admit they completely fucked up and need to do a 180...

So if you don't like the outcome and think "the cons outweigh the pros", slow-roll it for years then it's a "do-over", huh? Seems legit. Again, however you want to do it is fine, just as long as you don't think the will of the people matters one iota there because I remember the first vote, myself. And what subsequently didn't happen.

So if you don't like the outcome and think "the cons outweigh the pros", slow-roll it for years then it's a "do-over", huh? Seems legit. Again, however you want to do it is fine, just as long as you don't think the will of the people matters one iota there because I remember the first vote, myself. And what subsequently didn't happen.

Psshh.. like I give a shit what UK does... I don't live there nor do I have any relatives that live there (and I've visited it already) so they can do whatever the fuck they want.

I just think its stupid to be leaving the UN. They had a sweetheart deal and were part of a large entity that rivaled the US and China economically and politically... Now they want go at it alone? Wooohooo!!! The UK are no longer super powers and are dwarfed by the EU in everyway. The fallout from this mess will be spectacular and I am actually rooting for them to leave so I can see the mayhem. Businesses will need to adjust drastically and suffer. Companies have been preparing or shifting out of UK because they want that EU business instead of UK business.

Please continue with Brexit!... I've been fattening myself on this butter popcorn the entire time and I want to stay and enjoy this show.

Just give us a link which backs up what you said about 6-7 kids to 1, as I’m very intrigued to read about this mass birth rate you’re posting about.

Apologies as I can't find the one that shows the total. It was very recent. Like within the last couple of years. The numbers were shocking. I assure you it wasn't a complete pull out-of-ass number by me, but I'm not finding it. Perhaps it has been taken down from public consumption. Also, apologies to @Arkain2K as this has been kind of a derail and that was unintended. I'll leave this alone after.

Oh, found one that doesn't cite it exactly or intend to give you that info, but...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...umber-babies-born-lowest-decade-a8066101.html
From the immediate above link which is dated November 2017:
"In addition, foreign-born mothers have more babies on average than their UK-born peers.

According to data released in July, 28 per cent of live births the UK are to foreign-born women – even though foreign-born people only make up eight per cent of the total population.

An ONS projection released last month found the UK population is expected to reach 70 million in the next 10 years but 54 per cent of this will be fuelled by external immigration."

Do we have any actuaries here? I would think that second sentence will confirm what I'm saying. 4% of the population (foreign-born women) are having 30% of the kids. More, by 2018 and now 2019, would be my guess. Turns out my estimate may have been too low. That shocks even me.

Apologies as I can't find the one that shows the total. It was very recent. Like within the last couple of years. The numbers were shocking. I assure you it wasn't a complete pull out-of-ass number by me, but I'm not finding it. Perhaps it has been taken down from public consumption. Also, apologies to @Arkain2K as this has been kind of a derail and that was unintended. I'll leave this alone after.

Oh, found one that doesn't cite it exactly or intend to give you that info, but...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...umber-babies-born-lowest-decade-a8066101.html
From the immediate above link which is dated November 2017:
"In addition, foreign-born mothers have more babies on average than their UK-born peers.

According to data released in July, 28 per cent of live births the UK are to foreign-born women – even though foreign-born people only make up eight per cent of the total population.

An ONS projection released last month found the UK population is expected to reach 70 million in the next 10 years but 54 per cent of this will be fuelled by external immigration."

Do we have any actuaries here? I would think that second sentence will confirm what I'm saying. 4% of the population (foreign-born women) are having 30% of the kids. More, by 2018 and now 2019, would be my guess. Turns out my estimate may have been too low. That shocks even me.

Erdogan and Qaddafi claimed that Muslim immigrants will conquer europe using Muslim women’s wombs.

The aristocratic elites know this. But they Want globalism and they can’t have homogenous and unified patriotic nations of Europe ruining that plan.

So now that the UK has their own version of Trump, can British posters shut up about American politics for a while?

Psshh.. like I give a shit what UK does... I don't live there nor do I have any relatives that live there (and I've visited it already) so they can do whatever the fuck they want.

I just think its stupid to be leaving the UN. They had a sweetheart deal and were part of a large entity that rivaled the US and China economically and politically... Now they want go at it alone? Wooohooo!!! The UK are no longer super powers and are dwarfed by the EU in everyway. The fallout from this mess will be spectacular and I am actually rooting for them to leave so I can see the mayhem. Businesses will need to adjust drastically and suffer. Companies have been preparing or shifting out of UK because they want that EU business instead of UK business.

Please continue with Brexit!... I've been fattening myself on this butter popcorn the entire time and I want to stay and enjoy this show.

Gotcha. I thought you were from across the pond when you said that. My bad.

At this junction, I don't know if there's anyone on this planet that could get this parliament to pass a Brexit deal in any form.

hio Arkain2K,

if the Tories could deliver on their initial set of Brexit promises, i think that parliament could pass it easily.

- IGIT

The main thing he's got going for him is that leader of the opposition is a rabid lunatic who supports using Muslim rape gangs as a weapon against working class communities. So there is that.

hio Hard To Tell,

i wouldn't count on aversion to Mr. Corbyn to save Boris from ending up in the same quagmire that his predecessor did.

it didn't save Mrs. May, that's for sure.

in this end, Mr. Johnson is going to be faced with the same intractable issues that Mrs. May faced - i'm unclear how he navigates through this.

- IGIT

This is what a lot of people have been trying to say for a long time. The Brexit elite want Brexit not to control immigration (this is just how they stir up emotions and get populist buy in), it is for economic reasons. They want to install a low tax, low wage, low regulation business/corporate friendly regime, to make themselves a shit ton of money, at the expense of the rubes that voted for them.

Further to my own point above...

"Boris Johnson’s new Brexit chief wants to scrap Theresa May’s commitment to protect British workers’ rights, and has suggested Brexit is an opportunity to escape the EU’s “heavy labour market regulation”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...david-frost-theresa-may-barnier-a9025596.html

This is timestamped. PLEASE watch this.

<{Joewithit}>

From this point on, it seems that it'll only get rougher...

Back