BREXIT Discussion v2.0: In Stunning Decision, Britain Votes to Leave the European Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those comments are honestly disgusting. All those idiots need a beating and an education. Also, lol at the black girl saying that white people aren't used to the world diversifying meanwhile Black Africa doesn't diversify nor does any damn country on the Asian continent.

The comments by the white liberal youth are also a smack in the face to their own people and grandparents.

Those comments are honestly disgusting. All those idiots need a beating and an education. Also, lol at the black girl saying that white people aren't used to the world diversifying meanwhile Black Africa doesn't diversify nor does any damn country on the Asian continent.

The comments by the white liberal youth are also a smack in the face to their own people and grandparents.

I've been on FB on the bbc page all evening, many many people from various ethnicities supported leaving. Leave it to the left to use the only card they know how to play when shit doesn't go their way.....WAHHHHH U ARE A WACIST AND ZE BIGOT!!!!!111111

That is a racist thing to say. So the Indians and Asian Brits who voted to leave are now racist? It isn't just something white Brits wanted.

Agreed. I work in a place with many Sri Lankans, Indians, Pakistani, Polish etc and nearly all of them wanted to vote leave.

So, what exactly is going to happen to the people who have come through the EU to live in Britain, but who were not born there (ie not British citizens) when Britain is no longer part of the EU?

Wow. I did not think they would do it. This will be very interesting.

Why couldn't the EU just concede immigration authority if that is how it works. Lots of people still aren't happy with immigration policies shoved down their throats, so if that's what it came down to why didn't they opt for compromise?

Also, the "stay" crowd probably lost some points with all the articles floating around exclaiming "elites say" or "experts say". Nothing says anti vote like making the people feel like plebs.

So, what exactly is going to happen to the people who have come through the EU to live in Britain, but who were not born there (ie not British citizens) when Britain is no longer part of the EU?

It's likely to take a couple of years to officially leave. All other decision will be up to the UK and the people

Why couldn't the EU just concede immigration authority if that is how it works. Lots of people still aren't happy with immigration policies shoved down their throats, so if that's what it came down to why didn't they opt for compromise?

Also, the "stay" crowd probably lost some points with all the articles floating around exclaiming "elites say" or "experts say". Nothing says anti vote like making the people feel like plebs.

Globalists don't compromise, they force you to comply, this is the people saying enough is enough

Those guys can fuck off. What is irrational about immigration concerns when rape and sexual assault stats skyrocket at areas where migrants are welcomed?

White people get a lot of shit for the bad things done to the world, but white people also pioneered modern society and led the way for human rights.

Talk about racism, but most white people view their skin colour like they view their hair and eye colour, unlike the pile of wanks that complain about them.

I hope this leads to the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) growing more. Would be nice to see the EEU expand to include Georgia, Moldova, and ideally Ukraine. Tajikistan is set to be included soon enough.

I read that Juncker said Ukraine will take another 20 years before they are "ready" for the EU. Moldova seems to be slipping as well from the EU grasps. I think the EU's problem is immigration policy and growing too big. I think they should keep at their current size and do their best to make sure that all members are up to par. I don't see rapid EU expansion as something advantagous to the EU's overall economic stability.

Damn white people and their first world ideology.

By the same logic, why not break up the US?
The US should break up. It would be good for the entire nation to break into regions who share more in common. The US fed has been concentrating power for more then a hundred years well beyond what was actually good for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back