Brett Okomoto: Nate says he'll have about a 3-day "camp"

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Nate says he'll have about a 3-day "camp." Thinks UFC will leave him alone for most part to get 3 days of work in. That's enough, right?

Bummer. Nate is totally going to gas out in the later rounds. They should have chose Cerrone instead man.

I think his only chance is to somehow create scrambles and snatch a sub. Otherwise he isn't ready to fight Conor.

Johnson's Nate would be very interesting.

3 fucking days.

If Nate can pull this off...gahd damn.

If Nate losses I think he deserves a rematch down the line if possible, he is pretty much saving the show. Though he will have to get in line like everybody else it seems.

Chose 3 day camp nate over cerrone/khabib whom have been training/inshape

"I will fight anyone" - conor

pure lulz

VwVwJfN.png

Chose 3 day camp nate over cerrone/khabib whom have been training/inshape

"I will fight anyone" - conor

pure lulz
Remind you of anything? I'll give you a hint. When he chose Chad over Frankie because he knew Chad hadn't been in camp. Conor is a duck and has a history of it even in Cage Warriors.

too bad ufc won't leave him alone, need to build up more media attention

Remind you of anything? I'll give you a hint. When he chose Chad over Frankie because he knew Chad hadn't been in camp. Conor is a duck and has a history of it even in Cage Warriors.
Trash talk.....;)

I know one thing for sure, he will be late for press conference, both of them are already 10 min late.

I'm not a Conor fan (was cheering for Aldo), nor I dislike him, but I'm already sensing that he's soon going to be that guy with a great record (a shitload of wins, and a lot of them by KO), but people will never admit he's good and always say that he:

- Had a shit record and had hand picked opponents who couldn't wrestle;
- Fought a number of guys who didn't have proper camps (including a wrestler);
- Won the title on a "fluke" shot;
- Ducked stronger available opponents.

We'll see what's going to be the line in case he beats RDA.

Really?? In Cage Warriors? What happened, havent heard about this

Back