Brendan Schaub says Marlon Moraes is “Weak minded” and doesn’t have heart.

It’s interesting that this guy can ride Conor’s dick and turn around and say this. 25:40

What an damaged fool. Not only does the content not make sense but he is not able to deliver one proper sentence without slurring.

<DisgustingHHH>

Schaub is tolerable on JRE when the dumb shit he says can be checked and he gets laughed at for buying excessive amounts of clothing.

I really don't listen to him much outside of that though.

I didn't follow that, could you give cliffs?

yeah. schaub somehow was given a full hour showtime special for schaub's stand-up. well, needless to say, it was absolutely terrible lol. i am still amazed to this day, that showtime actually let it go out into the public, it's that bad.

Brendan Schaub says Marlon Moraes is “Weak minded” and doesn’t have heart.
Oh fer sure b I agree one hunnit percent, but I disagree.

To the uninitiated: this is a Schaubism.

Why are there threads about this braindead dipshit's opinions popping out every day? I hope the shills at least get paid nicely to spam this shit.

Brendan is donkey brained and has no chin.

He's 100% right, doesn't mean Marlon can't come back from this, but he pretty much broke in the middle of the 2nd round... that's not normal for a 135er in a title fight... the first round wasn't even that intense really.
He's had more intense rounds in the UFC and in the WSOF. Put two and two together.

Hmm. I don't buy it. He looked perfectly healthy in there and as quick and strong as he's ever been, he just blew his wad (which is his m.o. if you look back at his previous fights)
Which previous fight did he blow his wad in? I've watched all of them.

Gassing in the second while fighting at a leisure pace is certainly not his M.O.

You took this comment to shit on Conor?

How is losing to arguably the best LW in the world having no heart?
He beat Nate in the rematch. Went 10 rounds with Mayweather.
What a hater.
His base argument that Marlon has no heart because he got tired and got finished is hilarious considering Conor had one of the worst gas tanks ever and his last three losses (Mayweather, Nate, Khabib) all involved him gassing despite looking good early and getting finished.

Schaub is tolerable on JRE when the dumb shit he says can be checked and he gets laughed at for buying excessive amounts of clothing.

I really don't listen to him much outside of that though.
Very true. He never says anything like this on JRE and for good reason, his argument would get destroyed.

Getting tired and getting finished because you blew your wod isn't something generally associated with no heart or a weak mind. The same guy pointing the finger supports Conor and Rumble who have turned that into a pattern. It makes no sense.

Very true. He never says anything like this on JRE and for good reason, his argument would get destroyed.

Getting tired and getting finished because you blew your wod isn't something generally associated with no heart or a weak mind. The same guy pointing the finger supports Conor and Rumble who have turned that into a pattern. It makes no sense.
Brendans existence makes no sense. He is a contradiction machine

The IMDB reviews for his latest "comedy' special are much more entertaining and enlightening than anything he's ever said.

He's right stop hating for the sake of hating

Which previous fight did he blow his wad in? I've watched all of them.

Gassing in the second while fighting at a leisure pace is certainly not his M.O.
Most of his wins are in the first round, his pace slows down considerably after that. Still a great fighter, but he focuses on early ko's, which means he spends a lot of energy fast.

J2M-FIwa8M1-M3vICRZghyM0v-rQvy95Gesn79LP_EY.jpg

it's true and basically applies to most brazilian fighters
no heart, no cardio

I know it’s fun to dunk on Schaub, but please stop with the shitty click bait titles. If anyone actually watched the video for context, what Schaub said was true about Marlon

Back