Brendan Schaub says Marlon Moraes is “Weak minded” and doesn’t have heart.

People actually listen to what Schaub says? He's basically a dumber version of Rogan.
Funny enough you can blame Conor about this, why? Back to Conor vs Floyd they needed an "MMA guy", for some reason (being Joe Rogan buddy most likely) he got hired by Showtime, the rest is history, now he has access to A-list boxers for his shows, UFC guys.

I dunno, he took a lot of knees from the clinch. I was surprised one of those didn't knock him out. It could be the opposite and he's just too tough for his own good and was effectively out on his feet the entire last round

He definitely looked gassed but he had to have been hurt pretty badly too I'd imagine

That’s such bs, Moraes has plenty of heart, he got beat. This guy who lost serval times and quit has no business calling other people out.

Cedujo withstood a massive storm, landed his own big shots, and finished a fight. If anything he has cardio issues, which I don’t even believe as it was a brutal fast paced fight that would wear anyone down.

Poor example.

Ngannou has shit cardio but proved his heart against Stipe

Whereas Rumble just turns over and gives up his neck almost every time he faces adversity.
If Stipe was a submission artist, or even as competent a grappler as DC, people would be saying Ngannou had crap heart. Muscle bound and quick twitch fighters gas quicker and heart is irrelevant, they are simply helpless babies in there - that is what Im saying. "Heart" is an over rated myth. Every fighter has "heart", otherwise they would not be fighting, but when your arms feel like 2 million lb weights, and it feels like you are stuck in quick sand, you simply can not move as fast and are a sitting target or are moving at sloth speed and can not defend anything.

That’s such bs, Moraes has plenty of heart, he got beat. This guy who lost serval times and quit has no business calling other people out.

Cedujo withstood a massive storm, landed his own big shots, and finished a fight. If anything he has cardio issues, which I don’t even believe as it was a brutal fast paced fight that would wear anyone down.
That's what Im saying. Heart is a myth that gets allocated to slow twitch fighters like CM Punk. When you burn as much energy as Moraes, or have a massive adrenalin dump, you are compromised. Moraes did not tap, he was gassed and the ref stopped it at a place that was a child's play pillow fight compared to Rockhold vs Weidman.

You realize Shaub says dumb shit to make noise and appear to be relevant, right? Getting constantly triggered over his comments is him winning.

Why are people responding with comments like "Pot. Kettle. Black".

Whether Schaub was a quitter, or any good as a fighter, is completely irrelevant to the point. People are such fish.

Did the guy break under pressure? Yes. Same people think Cerrone is a warrior even though he too breaks under pressure in tough fights, just like Khabib correctly observed other day.

Back