Brendan Schaub says Marlon Moraes is “Weak minded” and doesn’t have heart.

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
It’s interesting that this guy can ride Conor’s dick and turn around and say this. 25:40

People actually listen to what Schaub says? He's basically a dumber version of Rogan.

Calling someone "weak minded" for every little fault they have sounds like something a Sherdogger would do

That's a better joke than any of his stand-up routine
He’s basing it on the fact that after round 1 Mark Henry said “think of your mom, and everyone who sacrificed for you.” As if he wanted him to push himself. Which is true, but on Instagram Marlon’s coach wrote that he did his best and that sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but other people would have pulled out if they were that sick.

Regardless if the excuse is true, it makes more sense that Mark Henry was telling him that to help push through adversity (which wasn’t there yet) than him being that weak minded that he needs a pep talk after a round he dominated.

says the guy who got KO'd by zombie Nogueira and likes to dress up as a woman

insert obligatory "there is nothing wrong with dressing up as a woman"

Explosive fast twitched fighters gassing does not mean they do not have heart: Rumble, Tyson, Joshua, even Aldo all are fast twitched explosive fighters, but that muscle requires oxygen, and when you don't have enough oxygen, physics takes over and not all the heart in the world will make you go from sluggish to fresh. Is normal. It is like building a video game character and when you build up power other areas will suffer. There is a reason running backs and wide receivers have different bodies and skill sets, just as quarter horses and thoroughbreds - yet, we do not call quarter horses heart less because they have more muscle, can travel higher top speeds but can not carry them longer.

I can listen to that twatlord no more than 10 seconds before I am required to slam my dick in a car door.

When I saw he said that I thought it takes one to know one. Brendan loves to bash fighters who were more successful than him. Not only fighters for that matter. Big brown bully

lmao, Brendan has no chin, no heart, no cardio and no well written jokes.

Honestly Schaub just needs to get a lobotomy. It will be an improvement.

He's 100% right, doesn't mean Marlon can't come back from this, but he pretty much broke in the middle of the 2nd round... that's not normal for a 135er in a title fight... the first round wasn't even that intense really.

He’s basing it on the fact that after round 1 Mark Henry said “think of your mom, and everyone who sacrificed for you.” As if he wanted him to push himself. Which is true, but on Instagram Marlon’s coach wrote that he did his best and that sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but other people would have pulled out if they were that sick.

Regardless if the excuse is true, it makes more sense that Mark Henry was telling him that to help push through adversity (which wasn’t there yet) than him being that weak minded that he needs a pep talk after a round he dominated.
Hmm. I don't buy it. He looked perfectly healthy in there and as quick and strong as he's ever been, he just blew his wad (which is his m.o. if you look back at his previous fights)

I wouldn't go so far as to say Marlon's "weak-minded," but Schaub isn't entirely wrong here. Marlon was clearly the more skilled fighter, but as soon as Henry started walking forward and throwing straight punches in the second round, you could see Marlon shrink. There was clearly a huge heart advantage for Henry, and that's why he won.

In a way Brendan Schaub shouldn't be calling anyone weak-minded.

He quit fighting over a fucking conversation. Literally one of his friends said he wasn't champ material and he left his career. Then he rode the coattails of his incredibly lucky friendship with a good comedian to an undeserved special which bombed so hard in the ratings it may as well have been a B-52 bombing run over Dresden. It was so bad they tried to pull the best moments from it for the youtube trailer and even those were horrific.

On the other hand, Brendan Schaub is impressive. A man with so little natural fighting ability was able to somehow get into the UFC. And for a guy who has all the substance of a drawing of a dick and balls in a dirty windshield (and none of the humor) he squirmed his way to a special even though he mispronounces every other word and is just borderline fluent in English.

It's one of those "if he can do it, fuck, anyone can do it" stories. Pretty inspiring in a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back