Brendan Schaub: Baby in the morning and then podcast in the afternoon

Whitney Cummings was hitting on him hard during the last podcast. So he might have a super rich girlfriend now, upgrade!! His cohost Brian Callon also is a creepy mfer, he told this story where he asked Whitney for a ride back to his car after a comedy show and then proceeded to expose himself to her. He laughed and chuckled about it and I'm saying to myself that's some sexual predator type shit.
i was shocked that this didnt got enough attention... i had the same impression.

Usually im ok with him, i mean, besides all the stupid things he says and does, i didnt think he was that moronic. But this has seriously made me rethink my views on him

Hey real quick: For sure don't name your kid Tiger.

i was shocked that this didnt got enough attention... i had the same impression.

Usually im ok with him, i mean, besides all the stupid things he says and does, i didnt think he was that moronic. But this has seriously made me rethink my views on him

same here, that sh+t was a bit over the line, even if they all now consider it funny looking back. Its just such a low brow lame a+s humor.

And those here complaining about Schaub being a bad dad. You really are ignorant. Of common sense. Its only smart to leave the mom and baby to rest, theyre going to spend the next 48h sleeping 70%, why would he spend all the time there. And do what, watch tv, sleep, read ? Why instead not do sth productive that pays. It doesnt say anything about him loving his family any less, only hes smart with time.

Back