Brendan Schaub: Baby in the morning and then podcast in the afternoon

He left his newborn and baby mama to go do a fight companion? If it were his fifth kid i guess i'd understand, but if youre not staring at that first child for days in fucking shock of the miracle of life, youre just a baloney head
You are a sickening pile of douche. I just see in you every pretentious, pandering moron who thinks the whole world should shut down in awe and reverence of their ability to plop out children.

I'm sure Brendan loves his child; and I'm also sure he's capable of doing something else in that week besides just gawking in awe of the "miracle of life." Get a fucking grip.

Not just you, it takes a special kind of asshole to do that. Unless he spends the entire podcast talking about his new baby, it’s a telltale sign of someone being a self-absorbed dick. I don’t think there are words to describe how excited and proud I was when my oldest son was born. I sure as fuck didn’t go to work later that day.
Ugh, people with kids really are the worst. So, Brendan's an asshole because he didn't become a doting, paralyzed invalid over the prospect of having a child like you did? Fantastic.

Schaub looks like a doctor there.

Hello my name is Dr Schaub, I'd like to tell you just where I'm from ..

332775.jpg
smooth,my man,real smooth

Ugh, people with kids really are the worst. So, Brendan's an asshole because he didn't become a doting, paralyzed invalid over the prospect of having a child like you did? Fantastic.

this owning in pic form

anderson-silva-front-kick-vitor-belfort1_medium.gif

you two are the definition of ignorance

more like virgins who dont really need to be informed about raising kids since they never have sex in the first place.

He shouldn't have been bragging about how much mine he was making.

There's lot of reasons he's an asshole. That's just one.

this is like when someone posts a picture of their puppies playing on youtube and somebody shouts animal abuse in their comments,and says they hope they die.

Tiger Schaub haahahah it sounds like a fighter nickname not a real person. What if kids would call him Tigger at school.

Title should be "Shlob's pee-pee works ".
Apparently, was unable to shut that down.

The mother should enjoy the silence until it starts to talk. If he's anything like his dad in that department she'll throw herself under the train in a few years.

Damn I feel bad for the baby.

Last edited:
Happy for schaub, guess im in the minority

Back