Brendan Schaub: Baby in the morning and then podcast in the afternoon

People can do whatever they please but I'd never put up my newborn on the internet like that, like some checklist commodity.

a lot of women put on makeup after giving birth to take pictures with their newborn. is normal

I remember right after my ex gave birth I was looking at her and the baby thinking this is the ugliest mother daughter combo I've ever seen.

Schaub discussions shouldn't be allowed in the UFC forum or any forum on Sherdog for that matter.

Didn't the baby mama break up with him? Probably would've been awkward to hang around with her and her family all day..

I remember right after my ex gave birth I was looking at her and the baby thinking this is the ugliest mother daughter combo I've ever seen.

I always give my sister a "GTFO" look when she says other babies are ugly, because my nephew was an ugly motherfucker for the first 10 months of his life. Fortunately he evolved into a good looking little whipper snapper.

I just don't find him interesting and I don't really care what he has to say more times than not. Respectfully I could do without.
There's other people that do, you sound like a self absorbed person.

man-looks-like-thumb-6325-1233172135-12.jpg

You know what to do

Baby is already alpha male of the family. With Schaub's glass jaw, he'll be reaching for his soul on a daily basis.

I just don't find him interesting and I don't really care what he has to say more times than not. Respectfully I could do without.
Then why do you even click on a thread titled "Brendan Shaub"?

Then don't open them? Crazy idea, huh?

Funny enough I think he did say recently that he was leaving her. Could be wrong on the details here.

Back