BREAKING: Ronda vs Holm moved to UFC 193 Nov 14

Not sure about the MMA scene in Australia, but Lawler vs. Condit was probably not going to sell out that arena. Ronda probably will help to achieve that goal.

With every shitty card the UFC has ever put on in Australia, it was almost instantly sold out. That was with people that had no name recognition and bought tickets because it was the UFC coming to town.

It would have sold out anyway.

Dana just confirmed on Sportscenter!

Now headlining the UFC 193 card in Melbourne, Australia, held in the Stadium, along with:

Bigfoot vs Hunt

New Update: Lawler out with thumb injury

Dana says Ronda will break the all time attendance record with this fight at the stadium.

Holly...you in danger girl

giphy.gif

Thank god i didnt buy tickets.

I live in Melbourne and was looking forward to the show.

No chance my crew will go to the show now

We are all dissappointed .

They need to put in another big fight as well

It wont sell out now with Rousey

This, at least the card has some real drawing power now

Not sure if your serious

Melbourne is home to some of the biggest sporting events in the World and
im telling you this is a major let down now .

LOL they need to add another big fight in there to keep the Melbourne people happy

Im definitley not going now .

We know that Rhonda will arm bar Holly in 30 seconds so why waste money to see that.

Alot of people dont like Rhonda in Melbourne i can tell you that , we dont buy into the talk talk talk beating men etc

That shit dont happen in Melbourne

Melbourne is full of Alpha males

Dana just confirmed on Sportscenter!

Now headlining the UFC 193 card in Melbourne, Australia, held in the Stadium, along with:

Bigfoot vs Hunt

New Update: Lawler out with thumb injury

Dana says Ronda will break the all time attendance record with this fight at the stadium.

Holly...you in danger girl

giphy.gif

uUKWut1.gif

What?

So no more Ronda and JJ on the same card? :icon_cry2

Is JJ still on the UFC 195 card?

agree, sadly more casual care about Ronda than beasts like Lawler and Condit

it's so true. I was at a normal weights gymy with boxing bags warming get up for a lifting session with some bag work. had two upper body guys talking. One is supposedly a western boxer who is only 21 and use to.compete but now.more into mma and another guys who doesn't even train. Both guys couldn't punch for shit and one proceeded to say "oh man I started following ronda and mma and omg she's such a beast". Following mma cause of ronda! wtf

anyways I'm.from Melbourne. Ronda headlining really has put me.off even though I've attended 4 ufc events in other states in the past.

very nice, another under a minute title fight. Congrats to Ronda for the W she will surely get

Thank god i didnt buy tickets.

I live in Melbourne and was looking forward to the show.

No chance my crew will go to the show now

We are all dissappointed .

They need to put in another big fight as well

It wont sell out now with Rousey

LOL you know nothing. 110 & 127 sold out in minutes.

I might even come from Perth for this.
Just admit you're not a Ronda fan, it's all good

You're delusional if you think this doesn't sell out.

LOL you know nothing. 110 & 127 sold out in minutes.

I might even come from Perth for this.
Just admit you're not a Ronda fan, it's all good

You're delusional if you think this doesn't sell out.

Yeah come watch the show i know nothing i have been on this site over 14 years. I have been to over 15 UFC Main events 17 Main Card Boxing events in Vegas and im telling you Rhonda headlining is a big dissappointment to us in Melbourne .

Your opinion is your opinion . Im not a Rousey fan and far from it i would rather spend money and head to Vegas to watch a great card than Rhonda arm bar Holly in under 2 minutes .

Im not interested in seeing Hunt and Bigfoot either

I dont get caught up in the hype.

Its going to be an ordinary card and after Rhonda wins against a former boxer the garbage thats going to come out of her mouth will make me laugh

uUKWut1.gif

What?

So no more Ronda and JJ on the same card? :icon_cry2

Is JJ still on the UFC 195 card?
As far as I know. I'm bummed too cause Meisha was on that card too which was great if Holm got hurt then Meisha could step in

Sounds fair to give Holm two less months to train for the best women's fighter in the world. Hope she's going to get paid well.

It's ok, whatever the easiest path is for Rousey is what she gets. Even though she's above her division, they still give her the easiest match up so she can stay champ. Shady UFC protecting Rousey as much as they possibly can.

UFC doesn't have my respect pulling this kind of crap, and then to shit on the real fighters like Lawler who actually fight top competition.

UFC shitting all over real competition for another stupid Rousey matchup. Might as well have Lesnar vs Ortiz vs Kimbo in a 3 way hell in a cage WWE matchup...

:rolleyes:UFC is shit.

It's ok, whatever the easiest path is for Rousey is what she gets. Even though she's above her division, they still give her the easiest match up so she can stay champ. Shady UFC protecting Rousey as much as they possibly can.

UFC doesn't have my respect pulling this kind of crap, and then to shit on the real fighters like Lawler who actually fight top competition.

UFC shitting all over real competition for another stupid Rousey matchup. Might as well have Lesnar vs Ortiz vs Kimbo in a 3 way hell in a cage WWE matchup...

giphy.gif

Looks like Rowdy gets to enjoy an Australian vacation. She, with her family, took a Brazilian vacation after her last fight.

It should be summer in Australia in mid November, I think. A company I worked for 2 years ago almost got a contract for a construction job in New Zealand and I remember the seasons are opposite of North America.

Maybe Travis Browne will get on the card. Its a shorter trip from Hawaii. Now I gotta stop thinking. Maybe there will even be an extended layover in Hawaii.

How did they shit on Lawlor?

I think the Holm over Tate is BS, but I don't see how Lawler being injured factors into Zuffa Is Da Devil

Very confused by your post. How did they shit on Lawler?

Sweet, sucks that Lawler got injured but, sweet.

LOL!!! The UFC is taking a big dump on Australia. You guys get the pleasure of watching Ronda!

White knights enjoy!

Sweet, sucks that Lawler got injured but, sweet.

how is this "sweet" in any word of the definition?

the fact that were gonna see a bunch of aussies act like they were ronda fans all the way? the fact were gonna see a squash match main event rather than one of the greatest WW title fights of ALL TIME

HOW IS THIS SWEET

Back