BREAKING: Ronda vs Holm moved to UFC 193 Nov 14

The card has a much better chance of selling out the arena now.

Here comes to narrative of how great Rousey is for fighting again on "short notice," and how she "saved this card."

Now they will break the attendance record.

Sounds fair to give Holm two less months to train for the best women's fighter in the world. Hope she's going to get paid well.
She's getting her standard contractually negotiated pay. Doesn't matter if she was fighting Ronda Rousey or Randa Markos.

Wow, Australia is actually getting a superstar like Ronda Rousey, this is incredible!

there was an article a LONG while back talking bout a numbered ufc in australia possibly in a stadium possibly headlined by rousey...

guess it came true

Here comes to narrative of how great Rousey is for fighting again on "short notice," and how she "saved this card."

Well to be fair, Rousey and Holm have essentially saved the card by taking the fight 2 months earlier and agreeing to fly to Australia.

The list of main events that are still available is pretty short, especially if you're talking a huge stadium like Etiahad. Unless you thought Conor/Aldo was going to move their card from December?

If you're lucky, the UFC will add another fight to the main card to increase the marquee value.

I just want to know how Lawlor screwed up his thumb. It's kind of a weird injury to pull out of a fight that's still 2 1/2 months away...

my next prediction

holm gets injured and tate steps in

Oh great.

Now we'll have to endure another Jack Slack "Killing the Queen" article spouting the virtues of JABS & TEEPS against Ronda.

Can anybody show me a Jack Slack article which doesn't talk about jabs and teeps? :D

She demanded an instant title shot two years ago. She only wants to fight Ronda and get a big check, I am sure she will be done after this fight with MMA.

Most people won't remember that. Her manager was trying to negotiate an instant title shot for big money.

Back