BREAKING: Ronda vs Holm moved to UFC 193 Nov 14

uUKWut1.gif

What?

So no more Ronda and JJ on the same card? :icon_cry2

Is JJ still on the UFC 195 card?

From what I read, they wanted to move Jojed to Melbourne but apparently Letourneau wouldn't be ready in time.

He wanted to move strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk's title defense against Valerie Letourneau, which had been set for UFC 195, to Melbourne as the co-main to Rousey-Holm, but it is too soon for Letourneau to be ready.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...-australia-to-headline-ufc-193-044803951.html

It's a bit bizarre they mentioned Letourneau, but I'm guessing that maybe Gadelha was a no go for November given her injury so maybe Letourneau was their next option?

I suppose they might find another opponent for JoJed, but it's awfully short notice.

how is this "sweet" in any word of the definition?

the fact that were gonna see a bunch of aussies act like they were ronda fans all the way? the fact were gonna see a squash match main event rather than one of the greatest WW title fights of ALL TIME

HOW IS THIS SWEET

Sweeeet. The Aussies get to see Ronda lame mean mug in person. Sweeet

how is this "sweet" in any word of the definition?

the fact that were gonna see a bunch of aussies act like they were ronda fans all the way? the fact were gonna see a squash match main event rather than one of the greatest WW title fights of ALL TIME

HOW IS THIS SWEET

Well, considering Ronda is a bigger name than Lawler or Condit, I guess you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to not be able to figure out why some people would find this sweet.

All you people complaining that Lawler isn't headlining, realize he is making a shit ton more money and getting exposure by fighting on a Rousey card.

Well, considering Ronda is a bigger name than Lawler or Condit, I guess you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to not be able to figure out why some people would find this sweet.

lol, i guess that's why I call those people casual retards. But for everyone else I think the defintion of "SWEET" is Condit/Lawler.

If any Aussies are thrilled with this change, please notify me and or loiestrad LMAO

All you people complaining that Lawler isn't headlining, realize he is making a shit ton more money and getting exposure by fighting on a Rousey card.

Hmmmmmmm

I think you are missing something

lol, i guess that's why I call those people casual retards. But for everyone else I think the defintion of "SWEET" is Condit/Lawler.

If any Aussies are thrilled with this change, please notify me and or loiestrad LMAO

Considering you are responsible for the thread "Joanna Jedrzejczyk is sexy as hell" I would figure you of all people would be open to the concept of "different folks, different strokes"...

I have a hard time believing anybody that thinks a Lawler card would draw more than a Rousey card.

So no Lawler/Condit? That sucks. I was planning to go, but i'll have to pass now. I'm just not really interested in Ronda's fights. Glad it was announced now and Lawler didn't pull out after the tickets went on sale.

Considering you are responsible for the thread "Joanna Jedrzejczyk is sexy as hell" I would figure you of all people would be open to the concept of "different folks, different strokes"...

lol you made a funny, congrats!! I thought comedy was illegal in denmark

I have a hard time believing anybody that thinks a Lawler card would draw more than a Rousey card.

After I saw Shertards claiming that people bought UFC 184 to see Koscheck, nothing really surprises me anymore.

It still doesn't matter which would draw more.

A broken thumb messed up the card. The UFC felt they had to do something so they did.

Its fucking shit mate. Rhonda is unknown here nobody gives a shit about wmma.

And to the white knights using the it sold out excuse: anything would have, its the first sanctioned event not in qld or nsw.

Its fucking shit mate. Rhonda is unknown here nobody gives a shit about wmma.

And to the white knights using the it sold out excuse: anything would have, its the first sanctioned event not in qld or nsw.

Waiting for you to stick your neck out on a prediction of ticket sales. 10k? 30K? 50k?

And I'm not sure I'd say "nobody"... the fight announcement is on the front page of the Herald Sun site...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

If you want to sell 70k tickets, you need a feud or a war to headline. Holm won't last long enough to make it a war and has zero charisma.

UFC should have stuck with Miesha...

Back