News Breaking Demetrious Johnson vs Rodtang, Lineker vs Bibiano Set for December in ONE

Is there any chance this is the last fight in Linaker's contract? They have been wasting his abilities in meaningless fights and I really want to see him in Bellator or back in the UFC.

Is there any chance this is the last fight in Linaker's contract? They have been wasting his abilities in meaningless fights and I really want to see him in Bellator or back in the UFC.
Lineker is one of my favorite fighters ever to watch. Imagine if he went to Bellator at 135. My God

Lineker is one of my favorite fighters ever to watch. Imagine if he went to Bellator at 135. My God
Bellator is missing that style of exciting strikers in the BW division, the addition of Lineker would be a great compliment to the division. I really, really hope this is his last fight in his contract. Fights against Belingon, Worthen, and now old ass Bibiano are not very appealing.

Mighty Mouse should do what Shinya Aoki did in that mixed rule bout
1.gif

But not this
2.gif
Yes! I remember that mess of a fight

https://mymmanews.com/one-championship-ceo-on-one-vs-ufc-and-the-global-duopoly/
"...only ONE and UFC are 10 to 20x larger than the nearest competitor, in terms of viewership. So if you were going to do a global mega-event that would bring all of Asia, bring all of the Eastern Hemisphere, bring all of the Western Hemisphere together, it would be UFC and ONE. I genuinely think that UFC would benefit significantly from our fan base and vice versa. And so, there’s only one promotion I’d be interested in, in terms of a cross-promotion and that would be UFC. Because we are the two giants. It is a global duopoly and I think fans want to see that.”

Who is more full of shit/ out of his mind, Chatri or McLaren?

like the two title fights but I aint into these mixed rules fights. Its dumb gimmick shit. MM lost 1 fight to Moraes, if you dont want to give him an immediate rematch which he could get based on his career resume then do a number 1 contender fight. To immediately toss him into this shit I dont know, whatever.

https://mymmanews.com/one-championship-ceo-on-one-vs-ufc-and-the-global-duopoly/
"...only ONE and UFC are 10 to 20x larger than the nearest competitor, in terms of viewership. So if you were going to do a global mega-event that would bring all of Asia, bring all of the Eastern Hemisphere, bring all of the Western Hemisphere together, it would be UFC and ONE. I genuinely think that UFC would benefit significantly from our fan base and vice versa. And so, there’s only one promotion I’d be interested in, in terms of a cross-promotion and that would be UFC. Because we are the two giants. It is a global duopoly and I think fans want to see that.”

Campbell is whinning on twitter everyday that people aren't covering Martin Bravo vs. Andrew Whitney like it's a big thing. All those ratings he posts are suspect to me honestly since no one has access to them unless you pay an exorborant amount to Nielsen

>“That’s what we’ve built with Univision’s help. The average age of our audience is 27 and 60 percent female at times. We’ve had an all-woman tournament and an all-woman card. We’re younger, more female, and multi-cultural, and it’s on a Spanish network. It’s a new approach that’s visually different.”

I'm sorry but no. There must be something horribly wrong with the ratings if you are getting 60% female viewership for MMA.

> It follows a USA vs. Mexico soccer match on Univision.

Lol I am predicting huge numbers piggy backing off that with tons of people just leaving their tv on. I would love to see what the numbers for the finales of the events are

Campbell is whinning on twitter everyday that people aren't covering Martin Bravo vs. Andrew Whitney like it's a big thing. All those ratings he posts are suspect to me honestly since no one has access to them unless you pay an exorborant amount to Nielsen

>“That’s what we’ve built with Univision’s help. The average age of our audience is 27 and 60 percent female at times. We’ve had an all-woman tournament and an all-woman card. We’re younger, more female, and multi-cultural, and it’s on a Spanish network. It’s a new approach that’s visually different.”

I'm sorry but no. There must be something horribly wrong with the ratings if you are getting 60% female viewership for MMA.
Campbell also wants to guilt people into watching his show. He is whinny AF and has become really annoying. On the other hand, Chatri is so full of shit that sometimes I think he is joking. UFC and ONE being a duopoly, being 10-20 times bigger than the rest of the competition, having as much viewership as the premier league, etc.

Campbell also wants to guilt people into watching his show. He is whinny AF and has become really annoying. On the other hand, Chatri is so full of shit that sometimes I think he is joking. UFC and ONE being a duopoly, being 10-20 times bigger than the rest of the competition, having as much viewership as the premier league, etc.
I am honestly surprised that Coker hasn't started saying that Bellator shows are hitting 1 million viewers on the Showtime app since those numbers can't be seen. Who cares, every promoter is just lying out their ass. But I would like to imagine everything Chatri says is tongue in cheek but I feel he is thinks he is fooling people.

The thing that is making me question Combate viewership is how much of a cry baby Campbell is. Not to mention Nielsen, the people who do the ratings for Combate, released the report that says ONE is bigger then NBA or some thing so anything they release I feel is bullshit and you can pay them

I am honestly surprised that Coker hasn't started saying that Bellator shows are hitting 1 million viewers on the Showtime app since those numbers can't be seen. Who cares, every promoter is just lying out their ass. But I would like to imagine everything Chatri says is tongue in cheek but I feel he is thinks he is fooling people.

The thing that is making me question Combate viewership is how much of a cry baby Campbell is. Not to mention Nielsen, the people who do the ratings for Combate, released the report that says ONE is bigger then NBA or some thing so anything they release I feel is bullshit and you can pay them
I think its hilarious to see them both arguing over who is the real #2 promotion using their fake viewership stats.

Chatri makes bold claims and since he is in Asia nobody can face check all his BS. When they do he just scoffs and moves on. Campbell puts together random Mexican dudes fighting at midnight and piggyback rides Mexican soccer games to get "viewership". Then, scolds anyone who dares not to care about his amazing product.

Bellator is missing that style of exciting strikers in the BW division, the addition of Lineker would be a great compliment to the division. I really, really hope this is his last fight in his contract. Fights against Belingon, Worthen, and now old ass Bibiano are not very appealing.

They'll do the fight with Stephen Loman at some point I think, that's potentially interesting

They'll do the fight with Stephen Loman at some point I think, that's potentially interesting
I agree, it could potentially be interesting as it would probably end in someone getting KTFO. However, Loman is not ready for Lineker, just like Lapicus wasnt ready for Eddie.

It's Chatri because I think Campbell actually doesn't understand the sport and doesn't realize the fights Combate put on are mediocre regional MMA level. Below LFA, probably closer to Titan FC. Nobody's covering his fights because they aren't worth covering. He probably knows the only reason his cards get such big numbers is because of the network it's on though.

Chatri has been lying about his company's viewership, financials, business practices, payouts.. fucking everything as long as he's been in the public conscious. He's trained for 20 years and knows ONE doesn't have the best collection of talent below welterweight in the world. Some great fighters, sure especially at straw and Flyweight but I don't think it's true by literally any definition you can come up with. There's no duopoly and he knows it. I hate Dana White and think he's scum but I'd argue nobody in the MMA promotional space is as full of shit as Chatri is.

Back