News Breaking Demetrious Johnson vs Rodtang, Lineker vs Bibiano Set for December in ONE

This should be an exhibition since it doesn’t show who the better fighter is. Just go straight MMA or straight MT, won’t watch.

Damn, I almost never catch One live, but I need to see this one live, if it's on a good time for me. MM vs Rodtang... yes, please!!!!

So do this mean the MT rounds will be 3 minutes long and the MMA rounds will be 5 minutes long? That's how that works, right?

Got dem Le Banner- Sapp vibes to it.

Damn. Good fights.

Also, could you imagine Lineker vs Rodtang with 4oz gloves? That shit would be bananas while it lasted.

ONE doing things UFC scared to do !!

Time to go back to your doctor Dana and ask him to implant bigger balls

id imagine DJ just uses his speed to stay on the outside, play it safe and barely get hit, take him down and probably sub him in the 2nd or 4th.

AMC Pankration going 0-2 both Mighty and Bibiano are getting KTFO

Whoa this ain’t UFC! Get this outta here! I wanna talk about Khabib’s underwear policies and Conor’s 5 O’clock shadow! You’re interrupting my convo about Colby’s latest tweets man!
Dude, Conor threw a drink at some rapper, can we please get 100 threads about it?
i don’t agree. thanh le is world class. dude would be top 10 in the UFC too. i think he’s well rounded enough to survive the ground game long enough to get back up.
Is he fighting in the UFC? If not, he is a bum

Hey mods, can we please move this thread to worldwide?

It's taking the spotlight away from the Conor watch threads, the Khabib or Colby say today threads

Now this is the fun type of fights we want. Not just weird pseudo celebrity fights, or washed up mma fighters vs you tubers in boxing matches, actual champ of their sport vs former champ of the other sport (who is still game) with both fighting in the other’s specialty

He hasn't beaten anyone that makes me think he'd trouble the top 15 in the UFC. He fought a good fight against Nguyen but I thought Martin played into his hands a bit.

I just can't see him having a good night against someone like Shane Burgos.
i think he sleeps burgos in 1 or 2. burgos’ defense is awful. not that thanh le is some defensive mastermind, he’s definitely an offensive fighter, i just like le in that fight. i think martin nguyen fucks burgos up too tbh

i think he sleeps burgos in 1 or 2. burgos’ defense is awful. not that thanh le is some defensive mastermind, he’s definitely an offensive fighter, i just like le in that fight. i think martin nguyen fucks burgos up too tbh

He has a great chin and great offence though, he's only been losing to guys like Kattar, Barboza and Emmett who I don't see having much trouble with Le or Nguyen.

He has a great chin and great offence though, he's only been losing to guys like Kattar, Barboza and Emmett who I don't see having much trouble with Le or Nguyen.
i think all those guys have their hands full against Le & Nguyen. agree to disagree i suppose.

Back