News Breaking Demetrious Johnson vs Rodtang, Lineker vs Bibiano Set for December in ONE

Sure is, but it relies on DJ still being there at that point.
I wouldn’t think it would be that hard to disengage for a round… I don’t know though, would like to see what some of the more knowledgeable Muay Thai guys on here think

I wouldn’t think it would be that hard to disengage for a round… I don’t know though, would like to see what some of the more knowledgeable Muay Thai guys on here think

I think DJ would see running for a round as dishonorable though. I'm sure he'll engage to an extent.

No Gary has been having a lot of trouble submitting guys recently. Even when he secures them they're hard fought. He's suffering growing pains going from bjj to mna.
He’s a great example of why it’s soooo hard to submit guys in MMA, for one people are willing to let their shit break, and it’s so damn hard to repeatably take down and control guys who’s entire goal is to just disengage the grappling entirely

He’s a great example of why it’s soooo hard to submit guys in MMA, for one people are willing to let their shit break, and it’s so damn hard to repeatably take down and control guys who’s entire goal is to just disengage the grappling entirely
100% trying to grapple people whos sole intention is to play "the floor is lava" while punching you in face is hard

Holy shit , Will watch! Rodtang is a beast

Mighty Mouse should do what Shinya Aoki did in that mixed rule bout
1.gif

But not this
2.gif

I lost whatever shred of respect I had left for Aoki after that embarrassing display of stalling and cheating. The outcome was perhaps the most glorious dose of karma I have seen during all my years of watching MMA. Fuck that guy.

As for these matchups...that could be a very dicey first round for DJ, but kudos to him for accepting the matchup. I highly doubt he will stoop to the depths that Aoki did.

IMHO, Lineker has the proverbial 'puncher's chance' and I expect Bibiano to utterly tool him. Le-Tonen should be interesting...seems to be a classic case of whoever controls where the fight takes place is *highly* likely to win.

The ol "can you survive a round of muay thai" challenge

Screw the mixed rules bout. Lets get DJ and C3 to fight Ngannou in Fight Circus.

<{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>

I'm not familiar with ONE all that much, but from what I've seen I gather that Rodtang ain't no slouch.

Back