News BREAKING: Aljo/Cejudo is a “done deal”

Cejudo is gonna dismantle Aljo.
Hate him all you want, he’s one of the best fighters ever.

He's a nightmare matchup for Aljo if he's healthy. But so was TJ and he wasn't healthy so who the fuck knows with retired fighters.

Until they fix the medicals to not being such complete jokes that one armed and one eyed fighters can pass them we have no idea how anybody's going to look until fight night.

Interesting. Henry probably wins on top control and activity on the feet

Normally I would say Henry is the worst matchup for Aljo in the entire division, but he's been out for 3 years and he'll be 36 in Feb 2023. I dunno. If it's an in form CCC, he should win this one handily. But what he looks like at this point is anyone's guess.

Nice. I got Aljo taking a decision with some goofy ass range striking. Would be surprised if Henry got the TD here.

Henry can get the takedown, I think Aljos guard will make him uncomfortable and he won't get much done though. Wouldn't be surprised to see Aljo end up on the back or top through some grappling exchanges either though. Standing it'll be awkward, Cejudo isn't a hitter but he was really clean and crisp in tight while Aljo is loose, loopy and awkward at range. We'll see, Cejudo isn't young and he's been out a while so I favor Aljo but it's a tough fight to predict.

Cejudo will be fat, rusty and past 35, the thespian will retire him.

Back