Breaking a Car Window by Punching It

I’ve hammerfisted my window in a rage and it’s not broken yet

The only time you should need to punch out a car window is if you crash and you need to get out.

if that ever happened to me I’d have my wife do it as I wouldn’t want to mess up my hands because it would ruin up my gaming experience. Especially stupid move nowadays with the new consoles coming out.
Username checks out

The only time you should need to punch out a car window is if you crash and you need to get out.

if that ever happened to me I’d have my wife do it as I wouldn’t want to mess up my hands because it would ruin up my gaming experience. Especially stupid move nowadays with the new consoles coming out.

If you had to get out it'd be more sensible to use your legs.

It ranks highly on the list of most retarded things a person can do. Here is why:

The hand is made of a couple dozen or so small bones that rely on tendons and ligaments to perform its functions like holding a pen, pointing at dumbasses that try to punch out windows, or for fingerblasting chicks. This part of the body is not meant to be turned into a club and smashing it against harder objects. If you punch something, aim for something softer like the stomach and floating ribs, or something that will give, like the point of a jaw.

Also, nobody thinks you (not you specifically) are cool because you can't control your bitch temper and end up punching something.

Old school windows you can punch through(some are definitely more difficult than others). Plenty of newer glass is laminated(even side windows). Those of you talking about glass breaking tools or center punches need to watch this or similar videos:

One more demonstrating how fire departments handle glass:

My mate did it once when really pissed and pissed off.

Few months later he told me how he felt bad about it as it was a complete strangers car.

This is like a macho thing. If you can do it, you’re supposed to be like a badass or something.

My guess is that most people can’t actually punch hard enough to do this.

In high school I got supper pissed and tried to punch my window out while sitting in my car. I hit it twice and it didn’t budge. Then I elbowed it and it shattered completely.

the elbow was a full body swing. Took a lot of force. Maybe if I was standing up I could have broken the window by punching it

Anyways, I’m just generally curious if only “strong” people can break windows by punching them.

Also people who get in street fights are morons. People who actually fight in general are morons.
I broke my windshield punching a spider while driving once.

It ranks highly on the list of most retarded things a person can do. Here is why:

The hand is made of a couple dozen or so small bones that rely on tendons and ligaments to perform its functions like holding a pen, pointing at dumbasses that try to punch out windows, or for fingerblasting chicks. This part of the body is not meant to be turned into a club and smashing it against harder objects. If you punch something, aim for something softer like the stomach and floating ribs, or something that will give, like the point of a jaw.

Also, nobody thinks you (not you specifically) are cool because you can't control your bitch temper and end up punching something.
Top tier post

Username checks out! (outta likes) lol

When me and my cousin got jumped once it was over and I got into my car with my cousin. We had to wait for this girl I went with to get in the car. So I locked the doors and waited it was like 10 dudes. So one of the guys who my cousin KO'd finally woke up and was fucking pissed. He was trying to choke me from the back and my cousin ran up on him and hit him with an uppercut that just laid him out.

So he saw us in the car and all the other guys had already chilled out but he wasn't done after being embarrassed like that. He tried to hit my window as hard as he could and shit didn't happen not only that you could see it in his face that it hurt like hell. He tried to punch it again and it was much softer this time. He gave up after that.

I've broken my fingers and hands soooo many times. I can confirm your beliefs.

I now treat them as delicate tools for masturbation.

My dad has done this twice. It was a waste of trash bags and duct tape to cover the damn window.

ive never really thought about doing it, but I broke two bricks during my black belt test

one by stomp and other by hammer fist

well, more of a slab. Not really a cinderblock, not really a brick. Im sure I could break those things if I really had to

When I was a teenager I watched my buddy punch a regular glass window and when he pulled his arm out he almost cut the tendon and lost his arm.
Was crazy he got super lucky apparently, had to go to rehab for it for a couple months.

I never attempted it. Seemed like a dumb thing to try and do.

I did this a couple of times before I realized I don't live in an action comedy.

Now I have to text using my feet.

Back