Breaking a Car Window by Punching It

O

Overtures

This is like a macho thing. If you can do it, you’re supposed to be like a badass or something.

My guess is that most people can’t actually punch hard enough to do this.

In high school I got supper pissed and tried to punch my window out while sitting in my car. I hit it twice and it didn’t budge. Then I elbowed it and it shattered completely.

the elbow was a full body swing. Took a lot of force. Maybe if I was standing up I could have broken the window by punching it

Anyways, I’m just generally curious if only “strong” people can break windows by punching them.

Also people who get in street fights are morons. People who actually fight in general are morons.

Its a stupid thing to do with your fist. You can really sever the shit out of your arteries pulling a stunt like that. I remember this episode of COPS where this undercover guy was doing a deal with this brolic crim in the car,which had a camera in it. The doors would autolock when the cops came,and the dude with no hesitation wrapped his shirt around his fist and broke the window with three consecutive punches,but they had swarmed him by then. He did it sitting down without alot of windup,but he looked really strong though.

Kove-lg.jpg

The only time you should need to punch out a car window is if you crash and you need to get out.

if that ever happened to me I’d have my wife do it as I wouldn’t want to mess up my hands because it would ruin up my gaming experience. Especially stupid move nowadays with the new consoles coming out.

The only time you should need to punch out a car window is if you crash and you need to get out.

if that ever happened to me I’d have my wife do it as I wouldn’t want to mess up my hands because it would ruin up my gaming experience. Especially stupid move nowadays with the new consoles coming out.

Funny you say that, I was in a crash and our truck rolled over. My buddy had to kick out a window. He kicked it three times before it broke. He was a big guy.

This is like a macho thing. If you can do it, you’re supposed to be like a badass or something.

In high school I got supper pissed and tried to punch my window out while sitting in my car. I hit it twice and it didn’t budge. Then I elbowed it and it shattered completely.

the elbow was a full body swing. Took a lot of force. Maybe if I was standing up I could have broken the window by punching it

Anyways, I’m just generally curious if only “strong” people can break windows by punching them.

Also people who get in street fights are morons. People who actually fight in general are morons.
People who actually fight are morons? Stupid thing to say on an mma sight.

I hurt my hand bad when I was a kid after a tantrum when I tried to punch my uncles car window!.

Its a junk 77, Toyota!

He's in a martial arts tournament with Joe Son in Shootfighter: Fight to the Death.

Horry Shit just read a synopsis of that film.

Its a Mash up of 80s Karate flicks! Lol.

Bolo Yeung is there too.

Funny thing is in the Karate Kid movie its Kobra Kai that are thr Duche Bags but in tje Early UFC you have the Gracie Camp vs. Lion's Den but they are all duch bags lol.

And Joe Son a real life Vilain fucking rapist piece of shit.

Funny thing is in the Karate Kid movie its Kobra Kai that are thr Duche Bags but in tje Early UFC you have the Gracie Camp vs. Lion's Den but they are all duch bags lol.

Yeah the sport back then seemed to have a lot more Bull Hurleys than Lincoln Hawks.

Once had a brand new company truck auto lock me out when i was working on an oil rig and they needed me on the floor in 10mins.

I was surprised how strong the windows are and how hard you actually have to swing a pipe wrench.

You can hit a window with a baseball bat and not have it break. I can break a car window with a screwdriver. It’s how they are designed, they shatter it you hit the corner with something that has a strong point, like using a hole punch. Hit it in the middle with something blunt and you will be shocked how strong they can be.

Back